Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bulldogs HQ

Typical of The Kennel. I'm not going to bother post and register new accounts anymore. I have said this many times, but you wont being seeing me around the forum. So don't worry. I'm officially gone. Worst forum. I will be joining BNW soon. See how i go there. You make fun of your "rival" forums, but at least they don't treat people like ****. A classic example is this when that poor guy was abused and threatened to be "killed" by members of The Kennel a few years back. It made YOUR forum look bad for that period. You can deny it, and say it's bull****, but i doubt it's false. You threatened to kill the kid if he goes to Bulldogs games. That is not normal. You made the club look bad. When it did nothing wrong. You can delete this wall post if you want, i dont care.

You make me sick. Laugh about this all you want, but you need to pull your head in. I wish the kennel all the best moving forward, as i did make some strong bonds at times with some of the other members, i won't mention their names, but they and I know what I'm talking about.

I enjoyed the forum at times, but the unfairness in which i got banned originally, cannot be forgiven. I hope to see everyone at some games in 2012, and look out for me as i would like to meet some of the members of the Forum in person. I'm a 10 year old boy, I'm a nice kid.

Good luck with everything guys.

Yours Sincerely,
Book
Well goodbye than. What have i got to do with you leaving the forum? dumbass

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Someone make him switch teams again ...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Was introduced to the forum by a mate, after i was using the Debate Page for several years. I just turned 21, and I'm hoping for a 2012 Bulldogs premiership!

I am a Greek-Australian, and enjoy of course Rugby league, Cricket, Tennis, Football and most other sports.

Thanks for allowing me to register, and nice meeting everyone :grinning:

Regards,
Bulldogs HQ

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're never going to be allowed back if you keep on creating accounts.

You made your bed buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.