Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bulldogs HQ

Was introduced to the forum by a mate, after i was using the Debate Page for several years. I just turned 21, and I'm hoping for a 2012 Bulldogs premiership!

I am a Greek-Australian, and enjoy of course Rugby league, Cricket, Tennis, Football and most other sports.

Thanks for allowing me to register, and nice meeting everyone :grinning:

Regards,
Bulldogs HQ

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Imsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcitedimsoexcited

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
this kid just can't help himself

you know you could get away with it if you didn't introduce yourself each time asking for attention

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

you know you could get away with it if you didn't introduce yourself each time asking for attention
Don't go falling into that trap. Clearly it's his brother.

B

Bulldogs HQ

What? I have only introduced myself once.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.

Hopefully you are not a duplicate account. We need new blood (not the Jamal kind of blood).

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol nice try. You must be like 10 years old or something...
Typical of The Kennel. I'm not going to bother post and register new accounts anymore. I have said this many times, but you wont being seeing me around the forum. So don't worry. I'm officially gone. Worst forum. I will be joining BNW soon. See how i go there. You make fun of your "rival" forums, but at least they don't treat people like ****. A classic example is this when that poor guy was abused and threatened to be "killed" by members of The Kennel a few years back. It made YOUR forum look bad for that period. You can deny it, and say it's bull****, but i doubt it's false. You threatened to kill the kid if he goes to Bulldogs games. That is not normal. You made the club look bad. When it did nothing wrong. You can delete this wall post if you want, i dont care.

You make me sick. Laugh about this all you want, but you need to pull your head in. I wish the kennel all the best moving forward, as i did make some strong bonds at times with some of the other members, i won't mention their names, but they and I know what I'm talking about.

I enjoyed the forum at times, but the unfairness in which i got banned originally, cannot be forgiven. I hope to see everyone at some games in 2012, and look out for me as i would like to meet some of the members of the Forum in person. I'm a 10 year old boy, I'm a nice kid.

Good luck with everything guys.

Yours Sincerely,
Book

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gurl stops meking out n asks boi to get potartz. he dus. den gurl teks deep breff. den gurl sais “bf i am pregnent will u stay ma bf” n he seys “no”. gurl iz hertbrokn. <////3 gurl cried n runz awaii from boi wiffout eatin poptart n she has low blood suga so she fols. boi runs ova 2 her. she ded </333333333 boi crie “i sed i no b ur bf…cuz i wona b ur husband!” he screems n frows poptart @ wol….a bootiful diomand ring wus insyd.

*** LIK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM***

Status
Not open for further replies.