Yo mods

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
What's with these stupid immature morons on here thinking i'm this guy named abz?

I've got imbeciles like quaid adamant that I am him under a different alias and it's lame. Do something about it please.

W

Willie Talau'd

LOL Bigghaz, may be you have just rubbed up a few people the wrongway.
Or Maybe it is quaids way of telling you he likes you in a special way :love:

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Quaid is just sad he can only get Dimitra, dont worry bro

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Whose Dimitra. lol wtf.

Lol Bigg Willie Talau.
Dimitra is Quaids true love. She once upon a time added everyone on the kennel, she even threatened to get me killed because i blocked her. She would call people up non stop and wouldnt stop hassling them. Quaid used to get jealous of this

B

bruce

What's with these stupid immature morons on here thinking i'm this guy named abz?

I've got imbeciles like quaid adamant that I am him under a different alias and it's lame. Do something about it please.
people thought i was him from memory. just brush them off and be yourself thats what i did. if indeed you are not him then you got nothing to worry about.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
omg thinking about it i bet you are abz!!!
you keep asking about him.
YOU FREAK!!!

M

MikeyP..

lol, why do you care about what random people(strangers) think about u on a forum... seriously..u probably wont meet anyone here

so HTFU abz :p

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol, why do you care about what random people(strangers) think about u on a forum... seriously..u probably wont meet anyone here

so HTFU abz :p
or you might? lol

but yeah dont worry about what people think...stick to who you are

H

Haztrick

You hit the nail on the head. Sad thing is, most are in their early/mid twenties.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^^ that is true!!
but i still have my doubts.
hes so interested in abz.
hes obsessed.
sounds like abz.

H

Haztrick

I don't go around paying people out all day over extremely minor things, like mistaking the age of a player who looks old, or paying people oyut about something that isn't even true (claiming I know all about juniors when I hardly even post about them).

That's immaturity.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
htfu. god you play the victim all the time
*waits for haztrick to blow up* lol

M

MikeyP..

no kimmy im jst curious as to why u d!cks are all over his cock like a 50cent groupie.
calm down, who really cares about people calling you abz and Stop bringing attention to yourself, this forum is not based on YOU. So really, your making this a serious issue, when you can ignore it (name calling) and eventually it will die down.