Yet to decide my future : Mitchell rejects Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So lattrells manager he flicked gets him $800k at the roosters lattrell knocks it back now he sacks him and his new manager only gets him $700k at soufs talk about one mixed up kid

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sick of this **** rush. Was one of my favourite players and now can't stand the drama loving bitch.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From what I understand the only thing holding this deal up is that the Roosters want to be reimbursed the money they've already spent on him for this year...which is like 116K or something. Apparently they wont release him until South's agree. Funnily enough they were willing to forgo this amount if he went to the Tigpies lol.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a moron he is. Mitchell rejects the Roosters offer of 800K because he wanted to test the market. He never had any real intention of leaving, he wanted to be loved thinking that the Roosters would up their offer.
He was devastated when Robbo told him he wasn’t wanted. He bawled his eyes out which was sad.
I think Latrell will be a dud buy at Souths. He’s not a fullback and will sulk if he gets moved.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Loltrell stated his intentions to the media which was foolish. He wants to retire early and go MIA. Well there are two clubs that will help him do that, he can pick up a million dollar pay cheque and under perform: Titans & Knights

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loltrell stated his intentions to the media which was foolish. He wants to retire early and go MIA. Well there are two clubs that will help him do that, he can pick up a million dollar pay cheque and under perform: Titans & Knights
Did the Tigs not offer him a mill plus? It will even itself out at Souffs anyway... he will get much better tpas and brown paper bags there than at the Tigers

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did the Tigs not offer him a mill plus? It will even itself out at Souffs anyway... he will get much better tpas and brown paper bags there than at the Tigers
He probably doesn't want to train under Madge as he will get found out quickly.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is all a facade to make all the fools believe due process was taken and that he was signed to a market value deal and not severe unders. 100 percent he will be at souffs and whatever value is publicly stated, you can't bet that won't be what he's listed on in the cap
I think the main issue is whether the Roosters are prepared to pick up some of his cost for releasing him early.They must need the money for their own cap.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its now official, he has signed with Souths

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths won’t make the grandfinal with a lazy kid at fullback good luck.
If we get JAC he will run rings around latrell and pass it to Lewis for a try lol.
I can't wait to see all toothless bunny fans who are raving on about premierships with egg on their face when they see Latrell, Walker and Roberts defending in the same team

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I can't wait to see all toothless bunny fans who are raving on about premierships with egg on their face when they see Latrell, Walker and Roberts defending in the same team
I honestly hope they lose every game can’t stand the business.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
About time this saga ended. Of course it just remains now for a few people to create missed opportunity threads.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah good point, they all are horrible defenders.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
As long as the sooky fucks don't have to sing the anthem........

Status
Not open for further replies.