Yesterday's Hero: Daryl Halligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great reminisce about a great player. Many think he was just a great kicker. But so much more. He was one of the best finishing wingers of his time. Could stretch and make a try when it seemed impossible.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Great reminisce about a great player. Many think he was just a great kicker. But so much more. He was one of the best finishing wingers of his time. Could stretch and make a try when it seemed impossible.
Good defender as well. In the same 1995 game he chased down and tackled speed machine Willie Carne.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lets just say ‘old sheep’ and you can work from there...
If it's what I'm thinking of, then somehow I don't think so...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a sharpshooter again. A near assured 2 points every attempt at goal is such an advantage.

Reactions: DT

Wahesh

Reaction score
We need a sharpshooter again. A near assured 2 points every attempt at goal is such an advantage.
Even when El Masri retired, Goodwin stepped up to the plate and he was a pretty good kicker. We've been shit ever since Hokko left.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's what I'm thinking of, then somehow I don't think so...
Its a long time ago and probs not worth mentioning really but i assure you it is 100% correct.
I just always think of this when i see Halligans name...its a bit funny to me really but sad as well...anyway, nuff said...

Status
Not open for further replies.