Yesterday's Hero: Craig Polla-Mounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's a job... do you not show up to work if your having problems at home? Wake up to yourself they aren't super heros
A professional does not bring his personal life to his actual job. He should of stayed home if he wasnt able to act in a professional manner. Simple. Bad day or not. Fans and especially kids who look up to players shouldn't be treated in that way

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's a job... do you not show up to work if your having problems at home? Wake up to yourself they aren't super heros
Their job isn't to show up at schools. They get paid to play footy. There was around 5 of them that day. He came for around 10 minutes and then left while the rest stayed so your anology is stupid.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A professional does not bring his personal life to his actual job. He should of stayed home if he wasnt able to act in a professional manner. Simple. Bad day or not. Fans and especially kids who look up to players shouldn't be treated in that way
He was a footy player in the 90's how professional do you think they needed to be?

He might have had a bad day

Stop dishing one of our greats

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How professional did hazem treat the Nsw police force when they asked for swabs...

Is he different to the rest?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah Britt was another prick. I saw him outside BSG when I was around 14 and he was looking straight at me and my mates so we said hi to him and he completely turned around and ignored us all.
Must've just been you mate. I bumped him on the flight home from Perth last week and he was pretty chatty. In fact he started the conversation....

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How professional did hazem treat the Nsw police force when they asked for swabs...

He didnt have to do shit in regards to swab. Totally within his legal right to refuse, so stop clutching at straws

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Darren Edgar Britt...

Can he be the next instalment of yesterday's hero? I'd really like to see one about Steve Reardon aka the axe

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

WTF does this have to do with anything lol

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He didnt have to do shit in regards to swab. Totally within his legal right to refuse, so stop clutching at straws

Oh and polly wasn't within his rights to have A bad day and go to work?

Hazem still an angel in your eyes and polla mounter is a bad man as professional he shouldn't have attended work...

I've never ever spoken about that hazem thing with you or anyone I just knew there would be double standards

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WTF does this have to do with anything lol

Someone said polla mounter shouldn't have come into work if he was having a bad day as a professional footballer he has a duty of care for the fans...

Well so did hazem and guess what I knew hazem in your eyes could do no wrong.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dead set one of my all time favourite doggies.

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He would kill it at 9 right now for us. Even at 7.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Someone said polla mounter shouldn't have come into work if he was having a bad day as a professional footballer he has a duty of care for the fans...

Well so did hazem and guess what I knew hazem in your eyes could do no wrong.
Ah no Hazem's situation had nothing to do with work. Why don't you sit out the next couple of plays champ

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He actually did return in 2004 and played a few game of Reggies.

An ankle injury forced him to retire again.
Yeah it was 1 game vs Manly at Brookie.
Polly was one of my favourite all time players at the dogs, I was going to Brookie just to watch him play in the blue and white again. My partner at the time had an accident on the way there and then he did his ankle and never got to see him play again. Polly was all heart, loved his show and go and could steer the team around.

Status
Not open for further replies.