Yes I'm new, but long overdue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husela

Waterboy
Reaction score
What's up peepz? Glad to be on board with all you legendary Doggies fans & I look forward to making a mark....Sonny Bill STYLE!! Have no fear as da Husela is here!! GO THE DOGGIES!!! :slick:

EY

Teach them young
Reaction score
Welcome aboard cuz

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome champ

*gives husela a basket of muffins*

A gift lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Husela said:
What's up peepz? Glad to be on board with all you legendary Doggies fans & I look forward to making a mark....Sonny Bill STYLE!! Have no fear as da Husela is here!! GO THE DOGGIES!!! :slick:
joy :whacky:

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i made a mark in my pants once (hmmm)

Husela

Waterboy
Reaction score
Legend overload!

Man, the love in here is as tight as SBW's hit on Braith Anasta!! Hahaha! Thanks 2 all of you 4 the warm welcome, it is much appreciated & I hope you guys got as joy of the ass kickin' we gave the Roosters as I did....Damn, that was good 2 see!! Props to Big Willie who is having a monster year & he will continue to dominate & succeed, go hard BIG WILLY!! Tony Gramaldi, how does he do it?! That boy knows how to Hustle...might I add tackle?! DAMN! The General ...the older he gets, the more young guns he puts to shame! Hahaha!! SBW....he's just starting 2 warm up....Man, I feel sorry for the opposition...sorry that they aren't allowed to wear no metal plating!! hehe! And a big shout out 2 my boy Hazem, another game another great performance...You're a real Dawg, Dawg...I think when you're done, they're gonna have 2 change the name from Goal Posts to Haz Sticks! WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.