yep thats me

Status
Not open for further replies.

deano89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all my name is dean!
I was born in Sydney (right outside the bulldogs clubhouse) bet that! Moved to Mackay Queensland, when I was 2. Went to the same school as Ben barber and Danny Williams. My whole family supports the dogs except 2 they go 4 the roosters, shame on them. I have never been to a dogs game >:( have tried so menu times but something always happens. I am the only nsw supporter at my work so I get teased a lot! have never played league in my life (cause I have bad knees) love the dogs and my favourite player is nick kouparitas.

That’s all! thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Welcome dude, Its pretty boring now but it will get there !

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
whats with the would turn gay for sonny bill in your sig..

sorry mate,,gay is gay

deano89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
that is somthing 1 of my m8`s put on there and i have not been bothered to get red of lol. i relly should but!

Jay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What the, the church would never have it

Welcome dude, Its pretty boring now but it will get there !
Thats reeaalllyy nice..........

Jay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
nic's Nice

Hi all my name is dean!
I was born in Sydney (right outside the bulldogs clubhouse) bet that! Moved to Mackay Queensland, when I was 2. Went to the same school as Ben barber and Danny Williams. My whole family supports the dogs except 2 they go 4 the roosters, shame on them. I have never been to a dogs game >:( have tried so menu times but something always happens. I am the only nsw supporter at my work so I get teased a lot! have never played league in my life (cause I have bad knees) love the dogs and my favourite player is nick kouparitas.

That’s all! thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like nicky to......

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Welcome deano.

Im a North Queenslander too (live in a hole (lol sometimes it is) called Townsville).

deano89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Welcome deano.

Im a North Queenslander too (live in a hole (lol sometimes it is) called Townsville).
I like u already m8!
Year Mackay is a hole too! Covered in drunks and drugos and all they have is there football! But hay I like my job so I can’t complain

bored

i
Reaction score
you hate ben roberts? naww
lol

welcome to the kennel!

deano89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
you hate ben roberts? naww
lol

welcome to the kennel!
I have hated him scinc he came to the dogs!!
Das nothing and he shows that when he plays 4 nz! I would like to see Reece blaney in the number 6 next year. Or at least Ben barba

Status
Not open for further replies.