Yeah or nah- Brandon Wakeham

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's just holding our reserve grade half position until someone more promising is ready/signed.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be very surprised if he is here in 2023

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe after a stint in England after from footy with some old heads and he is 28.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread seems a lot like Nasheed starting a thread then also responding to it. It's like he has gone all David Lilley on us and created all of these different characters.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This thread seems a lot like Nasheed starting a thread then also responding to it. It's like he has gone all David Lilley on us and created all of these different characters.
That’s all the kennel has been for the past decade is regulars creating characters. It’s amusing to say the least, hit or miss but.

I’m still not sure if that Bulldogs fan out in Eastern Europe near Russia in the bar that only supports the dogs was real or not one of the ones who truely got me :tearsofjoy:

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure wakeham is gone but I’d prefer we started the season with him in 7 than flanno IF we don’t fine a decent 7

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure wakeham is gone but I’d prefer we started the season with him in 7 than flanno IF we don’t fine a decent 7
Watching wakeham play against England now, I take it back he seems lazy and wasting any talent he might have.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s all the kennel has been for the past decade is regulars creating characters. It’s amusing to say the least, hit or miss but.

I’m still not sure if that Bulldogs fan out in Eastern Europe near Russia in the bar that only supports the dogs was real or not one of the ones who truely got me :tearsofjoy:
Missed that one but hilarious, imagine backpacking over there and getting free shots when they find out your a Dog's supporter.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching wakeham play against England now, I take it back he seems lazy and wasting any talent he might have.
What talent? He never had any. If he doesn't have any trade or university qualifications it shows he can't do anything well as his skill in footy is bottom of the barrel standard.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Won't be there in 23, Allen gone to the Roosters with us paying half,
Flanagan is going nowhere but Phil needs another 1 to drop out of the top 30 possibly Ava, Waddell or Okunbour

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What talent? He never had any. If he doesn't have any trade or university qualifications it shows he can't do anything well as his skill in footy is bottom of the barrel standard.
He can play good if he wants. I remember watching him steer Fiji around a few years back, best game I seen him play he carved up.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know your alternative halfbacks are average when they cannot displace a dud like Flanagan .
Flanagan is also a reserve grade level halfback, fortunately for him though those competing for his spot aren’t better .

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As Assassin mentioned, I think his veiling is reggies, but knowing my judgement he'll go somewhere else and go on to play bloody origin...