The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Way to be mate......I'm not the type of person to let others tell me what I should find entertaining either.
Word. Plus it's not like we can control what we like and do not like... we can't help what appeals to us.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Word. Plus it's not like we can control what we like and do not like... we can't help what appeals to us.
Nor should we if it isn't immoral or illegal.....nothing immoral about enjoying a bit of rasslin'

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Way to be mate......I'm not the type of person to let others tell me what I should find entertaining either.
I've always been like that. I've copped it for watching Anime, because i listen to Heavy Metal, because i play Video Games. No matter what i still do all these things because they entertain me and i like it.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Golf clap for the predictable and pointless comment from the non wrestling fan about not liking wrestling. We know it's not real....neither are movies, fictional books and a number of other forms of entertainment people enjoy every day.

Save your opinions for someone who gives a shit. ;)
Aww sorry feeling a bit butt hurt are you? Its my opinion if you don't like it I don't give a fuck

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Aww sorry feeling a bit butt hurt are you? Its my opinion if you don't like it I don't give a fuck
Not really butt hurt... but if you’re slagging off wrestling on a wrestling thread surely you have to expect a reaction. I gave you one.

I actually think it’s funny when people say it’s fake as if that’s a reason not to like it... as if we don’t know.... lol

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really butt hurt... but if you’re slagging off wrestling on a wrestling thread surely you have to expect a reaction. I gave you one.

I actually think it’s funny when people say it’s fake as if that’s a reason not to like it... as if we don’t know.... lol
I knew I'd get sooky comments. As I said I do not give a fuck. I hate it, thats why I went on the wrestling thread to have my say. What other thread am I meant to say it on? Hmmm

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Arguing that wrestling is fake is like the special Olympics.
Even if the audience gets your point, you're still retarded for pointing it out.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it funny how someone has a different opinion to others and the ones who can't handle it have to have a go. LOL. It's ok, I wasn't bagging anyone out for liking it, I just said I hate it, I am so so sorry, I'll keep my opinions to myself next time..... Lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I find it funny how someone has a different opinion to others and the ones who can't handle it have to have a go. LOL. It's ok, I wasn't bagging anyone out for liking it, I just said I hate it, I am so so sorry, I'll keep my opinions to myself next time..... Lol
@Emdog85 Ok we get it, you hate it. You have made your point. Now please let us talk about/discuss it without this negativity.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if it has been mentioned but Bruno Sammartino recently passed away.
He was the guy everyone talked about well before Hulk Hogan and Andre the giant came along.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Don't know if it has been mentioned but Bruno Sammartino recently passed away.
He was the guy everyone talked about well before Hulk Hogan and Andre the giant came along.
I heard about that. He had a pretty good innings. He was well before my time unfortunately so I never really got into him. Still sad nonetheless. It's been a terrible week of celebrity deaths.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Any other issues in this thread regarding bait/flame posting, please report it.

Thanks

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard about that. He had a pretty good innings. He was well before my time unfortunately so I never really got into him. Still sad nonetheless. It's been a terrible week of celebrity deaths.
I knew about him because my grandparents used to watch wrestling and they always talked about Bruno.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I knew about him because my grandparents used to watch wrestling and they always talked about Bruno.
Apparently he was one of the real nice guys in the ring from back in the day. Lived the American dream too, came from humble beginnings in Italy and made it big.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently he was one of the real nice guys in the ring from back in the day. Lived the American dream too, came from humble beginnings in Italy and made it big.
Yes that's true.
I know a Greek guy who goes to my local shops who used to wrestle for WWWF.
I mentioned Bruno Sammartino and Gorilla Monsoon to him and he said they were both really good friends.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Greatest Royal Rumble scheduled for 6 hours - this will make it the longest PPV in WWE history.

Up yours Vince.

Quality >>> Daylight >>> Quantity

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've learned more.

So as well as the all titles being defended (with the exception of the women's titles due to all the men in Saudi Arabia not being able to keep themselves from getting an erection), there will also likely be Undertaker vs Rusev in a casket match, as well as Triple H vs John Cena. That's 9 matches, then the 50 Man Royal Rumble itself. You would think the rumble will take at least 90 minutes, then all the other shit... this is going to get real boring real fast.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who the fuck can watch 6 hours of WWE in 1 day? I can't watch 3 hours with the amount of crap they show these days.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just stream ppv,raw and smackdown and just skip passed the boring bits.
Wrestle mania went for over 4 hours but I probably watched under 2 hours of it?