The Consolidated WWE Superthread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg I gotta say... Peyton is sto;; my #1 but Billie Kay is closing in everyday. Take a look at her IG ;)
Yeah brah, I wasn't huge on Billie but she has definitely stepped it up lately. Her bikini pictures from last week were pretty good.

Peyton though, she's straight fire every day!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My gosh I always thought AJ was tiny... but FMD look at how Layla towers over her... and I always thought Layla herself was tiny lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Freaking love this segment for 2001 during the Invasion storyline! Only thing it's missing is The Rock.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@MatstaDogg take a look at WrestleWithThePlot when you get a chance - there's a photo of Liv Morgan there :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
‘Mean’ Gene Oklerlund has died at the age of 76.. The wrestling sideline interviewer great was one of the reasons wrestling was HUGE in the 80s..his interviews showcased the many outrageous personalities of the wrestlers..the good, the bad, and the ugly.. He set the blueprint and standard for the rest to follow.. R.I.P Mean Gene, thanks for the fun and entertainment..And as another late great entertainer..Mucho Man Randy Savage..used to end his interviews with you..Oohhhh Yeah!!!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
‘Mean’ Gene Oklerlund has died at the age of 76.. The wrestling sideline interviewer great was one of the reasons wrestling was HUGE in the 80s..his interviews showcased the many outrageous personalities of the wrestlers..the good, the bad, and the ugly.. He set the blueprint and standard for the rest to follow.. R.I.P Mean Gene, thanks for the fun and entertainment..And as another late great entertainer..Mucho Man Randy Savage..used to end his interviews with you..Oohhhh Yeah!!!!
Poor guy. He was good interviewer and speaker. A very good speaker (along with Paul Heyman).

Wahesh

Reaction score
Google Priscilla Kelly :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I associate her with Paige lol. She doesn't really stand out for me. My top 10 at the moment:

1. Peyton Royce
    australia-flag-icon-16.png
  2. Sasha Banks
  3. Alexa Bliss
  4. Carmella
  5. Billie Kay
    australia-flag-icon-16.png
  6. Mandy Sacs
  7. Liv Mogran
  8. Zelina Vega
  9. Dana Brooke
  10. Nikki Bella
^ That is really pruning through a lot that could've been on it too by limiting it only to current wrestlers and only WWE wrestlers. If I expanded to past wrestlers and other wrestling promotions, I'd have in excess of 50 :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I associate her with Paige lol. She doesn't really stand out for me. My top 10 at the moment:
I think you missed the entire point of my post..

Google her and see why my reaction!!!

It's got NOTHING to do with her looks.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Royal Rumble Card:

30 Man Royal Rumble
30 Woman Royal Rumble
Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Braun Strowman
WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles
Raw Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Sasha Banks
SmackDown Women's Championship: Asuka (c) vs. Becky Lynch
SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Bar (c) vs. The Miz & Shane McMahon
Cruiserweight Championship: Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Kalisto vs. Akira Towaza vs. TBD

So that's 8 Matches. We know the both royal rumbles will go for 1 hour each (give or take) and with 6 titles matches on top of that, I'm predicting it'll go for at least 4 hours, possibly 5.

I am going to boycott WWE completely this year IF the women's RR is the main event!

Wahesh

Reaction score
If it's faked - who thinks a used tampon storyline is a good idea.
If it's NOT faked - it's absolutely disgusting!
Wrestling is fake but how can that particular incident be fake? It's like Making getting a sock out of his balls and shoving it down an opponents throat... it's not real, it doesn't hurt, but it's freaking disgusting!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Updated RR Card:

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) (c) vs. Finn Balor

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles

WWE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Asuka (c) vs. Becky Lynch

WWE RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Sasha Banks

MEN'S ROYAL RUMBLE
R-Truth (at #30), Drew McIntyre, Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Dean Ambrose, Samoa Joe, Bobby Lashley, John Cena, Elias, Baron Corbin, Andrade "Cien" Almas, Jinder Mahal, Rey Mysterio, Mustafa Ali, Apollo Crews

WOMEN'S ROYAL RUMBLE
Carmella (at #30), Ember Moon, Natalya, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Alicia Fox, Zelina Vega, Naomi, Mickie James

WWE SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Bar (c) vs. The Miz and Shane McMahon

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Kalisto vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Hideo Itami

Wahesh

Reaction score
@MatstaDogg haven't heard from you in a while brother - everything alright?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Royal Rumble Results

(Dark) Bobby Roode and Chad Gable defeated Scott Dawson and Rezar

(Dark) Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Rusev (c) (with Lana) Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

(Dark) Buddy Murphy (c) defeated Akira Tozawa, Hideo Itami, and Kalisto in a Fatal four-way match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Asuka (c) defeated Becky Lynch by submission for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

The Miz and Shane McMahon defeated The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) (c) for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

Ronda Rousey (c) defeated Sasha Banks for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Women's Royal Rumble - Becky Lynch won by last eliminating Charlotte Flair. Becky Lynch took the place of Lana who was injured earlier in the evening in Rusev's match

Daniel Bryan (c) defeated AJ Stylesfor the WWE Championship

Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) defeated Finn Bálor by submission

Men's Royal Rumble - Seth Rollins won by last eliminating Braun Strowman

Wahesh

Reaction score
My View

Asuka (c) defeated Becky Lynch by submission for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

It was always going to be Asuka winning. She'll hold the title at least until WM. This was a fairly good match.

The Miz and Shane McMahon defeated The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) (c) for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

I didn't see this coming but good to see The Bar lose the titles. Perhaps it's time for them to feud against each other now.

Ronda Rousey (c) defeated Sasha Banks for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Again this was always going to be the result

Women's Royal Rumble - Becky Lynch won by last eliminating Charlotte Flair. Becky Lynch took the place of Lana who was injured earlier in the evening in Rusev's match

Well there are so many other women who I would've preferred to win, so I don't understand why someone who lost legitimately earlier on in the night wins this to get a re-match - especially considering she wasn't originally meant to be in it - unless she's going to take on RR (which will be difficult considering Becky is signed to SD).

Daniel Bryan (c) defeated AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Would've been better if it was a legitimate win.

Brock Lesnar (c) (with Paul Heyman) defeated Finn Bálor by submission

This would've been perfect if Balor won. He lost though. There was nothing wrong with the match itself, but the fact that WWE are keeping Brock as champion is making Raw unwatchable and boring!

Men's Royal Rumble - Seth Rollins won by last eliminating Braun Strowman

It's getting boring having Superstars attack (or replace) other Superstars as they come out to the ring. Nia Jax attacking R-Truth... seriously? Was Nia Jax ever going to win and take on Lesnar at WM? How stupid was that. What's worse is that it happened TWICE in one night, one in rach of the RR matches. The men's rumble itself came down to Rollins and Braun. Everyone knew that Rollins was going to win after Braun won GRR - there's no way they were going to give him 2 in a row.

Overall the PPV was a 4/10. It lost A LOT of points lost on boring, predictable results. The PPV was 5 hours, and the entire show including kickoff was 7 hours... horrendously long, and not possible to watch in one go.