The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone on here actually watch the full 3 hours of RAW still?
Nope. I either read the results on LoP or watch the highlights on YouTube. Not enough time in the day to watch 3 hours of garbage.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Very rarely.

Usually I’ll watch the opening and part 2.
I stream wwe on the web.

I’ll judge by the screenshot on the part if I’ll watch or not?

I hate it when the screenshot acts as a spoiler.
At that point I’m like yep no need to waste bandwidth to see what happened there?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. I either read the results on LoP or watch the highlights on YouTube. Not enough time in the day to watch 3 hours of garbage.
Very rarely.

Usually I’ll watch the opening and part 2.
I stream wwe on the web.

I’ll judge by the screenshot on the part if I’ll watch or not?

I hate it when the screenshot acts as a spoiler.
At that point I’m like yep no need to waste bandwidth to see what happened there?
I agreee with you guys. RAW isn't worth the 3 hours. I watch bits and peices pieces through the YouTube clips on the WWE page. Ambrose and Rollins' feud is the only reason I watch it along with Strowman beating Corbin up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I agreee with you guys. RAW isn't worth the 3 hours. I watch bits and peices pieces through the YouTube clips on the WWE page. Ambrose and Rollins' feud is the only reason I watch it along with Strowman beating Corbin up.
Raw this past week was boring AF.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do sometimes if I'm watching it live otherwise I just record it on foxtel and watch it later where I can fast forward the boring bits.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
See the bloke in Pueto Rico in the wrestling?

"Fight till death" match.

One bloke belts another guy with a chair a few times in the face. Other bloke throws a concrete block and hits the guy in back of head (apparently he was aiming for his back).

So now one blokes in a serious condition after having a blood clot removed from his brain, and no idea if he will have a serious brain injury.

Wahesh

Reaction score
See the bloke in Pueto Rico in the wrestling?

"Fight till death" match.

One bloke belts another guy with a chair a few times in the face. Other bloke throws a concrete block and hits the guy in back of head (apparently he was aiming for his back).

So now one blokes in a serious condition after having a blood clot removed from his brain, and no idea if he will have a serious brain injury.
WTF??? No. Dude post the link. That's messed up bad...

Wahesh

Reaction score
In other news, Billy Kay is ringing my bell harder than she's ever rung it before...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
Man... that shit is f****d up! Seriously. I have never seen anything like that before.

@MatstaDogg
Some of the independent wrestling shows get pretty wild. A lot more hardcore stuff happens that WWE wouldn't dream of doing these days.

I read the article and it said that the wrestler threw it on purpose because he was pissed off that the other wrestler was hitting him too hard with the chair shots. Bet there will be some real heat between these two now next time they are backstage.

There have been many occasions over the years where wrestlers have legit hurt/injured and even try kill eachother on purpose.

I remember NewJack tried to kill Vic Grimes in a match after Vic Grimes in a previous match injured NewJack badly after botching a high risk move which end with NewJack falling from a high spot with Vic Grimes landing on top of him on a cement floor. It fractured NewJacks Skull and blinded him in one eye.

Their beef then start heating up cuz Vic Grimes was telling people backstage that he hurt NewJack on purpose and bragged about it. So NewJack once he was able to wrestle again had a match with Vic Grimes and they were like 20ft above the ring fighting on some scaffolding with a bunch of tables set up inside the ring to help brake the fall that was meant to happen when NewJack was to throw Vic Grimes off the scaffolding. NewJack decided fuck that and gave Vic Grimes an extra push and throw him away from the middle tables and more towards the turnbuckle and post. Vic Grimes ended up hitting a couple of tables but snapped his leg on the corner post.

NewJack came out and said in a documentary that he was trying to kill him and deliberately aimed at the corner post. He stated he was pissed off that Vic didn't fully hit the corner post.

Also, NewJack is a complete mental case. The guy is legit crazy and doesn't give a fuck bout nothing.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Some of the independent wrestling shows get pretty wild. A lot more hardcore stuff happens that WWE wouldn't dream of doing these days.

I read the article and it said that the wrestler threw it on purpose because he was pissed off that the other wrestler was hitting him too hard with the chair shots. Bet there will be some real heat between these two now next time they are backstage.

There have been many occasions over the years where wrestlers have legit hurt/injured and even try kill eachother on purpose.

I remember NewJack tried to kill Vic Grimes in a match after Vic Grimes in a previous match injured NewJack badly after botching a high risk move which end with NewJack falling from a high spot with Vic Grimes landing on top of him on a cement floor. It fractured NewJacks Skull and blinded him in one eye.

Their beef then start heating up cuz Vic Grimes was telling people backstage that he hurt NewJack on purpose and bragged about it. So NewJack once he was able to wrestle again had a match with Vic Grimes and they were like 20ft above the ring fighting on some scaffolding with a bunch of tables set up inside the ring to help brake the fall that was meant to happen when NewJack was to throw Vic Grimes off the scaffolding. NewJack decided fuck that and gave Vic Grimes an extra push and throw him away from the middle tables and more towards the turnbuckle and post. Vic Grimes ended up hitting a couple of tables but snapped his leg on the corner post.

NewJack came out and said in a documentary that he was trying to kill him and deliberately aimed at the corner post. He stated he was pissed off that Vic didn't fully hit the corner post.

Also, NewJack is a complete mental case. The guy is legit crazy and doesn't give a fuck bout nothing.
Man that is bad. I can't understand why they'd book those 2 against each other again given their history and real life hatred of each other.

I remember Mick Foley used to wrestle in a promotion (I think NJP) that had barbed wire as the ring ropes.

Take a look at this - Steve Corino suplexed through barbed wire on a table...

https://res.cloudinary.com/sportzone/image/upload/v1542922393/Wrestling/Steve Corino Suplex Through Barbed-Wire Table.gif

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Looks like Ken Shamrock is coming out of retirement (on our shores too)...

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Shamrock and loved his anger gimmick in the WWE - at 54 though he's looking very aged.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of Shamrock and loved his anger gimmick in the WWE - at 54 though he's looking very aged.

No one ages well when they spend their days getting beat up regularly.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@MatstaDogg I gotta say... Peyton is sto;; my #1 but Billie Kay is closing in everyday. Take a look at her IG ;)