The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
WWE cares, now that they are all PG era they don't like their wrestlers to bleed. Unlike back in the attitude era when they would bleed all the time and take chair shots to the head.
Wwf was pg and wrestlers used to bleed all the time.

I even seen the undertaker once take the microphone cord and choke Hulk Hogan.
Jake the snake Roberts once stuck a snakes fangs in Randy Savage.

I was never scarred for life. Just wanted revenge at the next PPV!

why aren't people teaching kids about revenge anymore?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wwf was pg and wrestlers used to bleed all the time.

I even seen the undertaker once take the microphone cord and choke Hulk Hogan.
Jake the snake Roberts once stuck a snakes fangs in Randy Savage.

I was never scarred for life. Just wanted revenge at the next PPV!

why aren't people teaching kids about revenge anymore?
Because society has turned from realistic into snowflakes - that's why.

The Attitude Era was the best for WWE. I don't know why they insist on sticking with the crap that they have now. It is utterly boring week after week.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Survivor Series Results:

1. Team SmackDown (The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso), The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods), Sanity (Eric Young and Killian Dain), Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, and The Colóns (Epico Colón and Primo Colón)) (with Kofi Kingston and Alexander Wolfe) defeated Team Raw (Bobby Roode and Chad Gable, The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson), The B-Team (Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel), Lucha House Party (Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik), and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)

2. Team Raw (Mickie James, Nia Jax, Tamina, Bayley, and Sasha Banks) (with Alexa Bliss) defeated Team SmackDown (Naomi, Carmella, Sonya Deville, Asuka, and Mandy Rose)

3. Seth Rollins (Intercontinental Champion) defeated Shinsuke Nakamura (United States Champion)

4. AOP (Akam and Rezar) (Raw Tag Team Champions) (with Drake Maverick) defeated The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) (SmackDown Tag Team Champions) (with Big Show)

5. Buddy Murphy (c) defeated Mustafa Ali Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

6. Team Raw (Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Braun Strowman, Finn Bálor, and Bobby Lashley) (with Baron Corbin and Lio Rush) defeated Team SmackDown (The Miz, Shane McMahon, Rey Mysterio, Samoa Joe, and Jeff Hardy) 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination match

7. Ronda Rousey (Raw) defeated Charlotte Flair (SmackDown) via disqualification

8. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) defeated Daniel Bryan

Wahesh

Reaction score
Enzo Amore... grade A BOOFHEAD!!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Survivor Series Results:

1. Team SmackDown (The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso), The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods), Sanity (Eric Young and Killian Dain), Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, and The Colóns (Epico Colón and Primo Colón)) (with Kofi Kingston and Alexander Wolfe) defeated Team Raw (Bobby Roode and Chad Gable, The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson), The B-Team (Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel), Lucha House Party (Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik), and The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)

2. Team Raw (Mickie James, Nia Jax, Tamina, Bayley, and Sasha Banks) (with Alexa Bliss) defeated Team SmackDown (Naomi, Carmella, Sonya Deville, Asuka, and Mandy Rose)

3. Seth Rollins (Intercontinental Champion) defeated Shinsuke Nakamura (United States Champion)

4. AOP (Akam and Rezar) (Raw Tag Team Champions) (with Drake Maverick) defeated The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) (SmackDown Tag Team Champions) (with Big Show)

5. Buddy Murphy (c) defeated Mustafa Ali Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

6. Team Raw (Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Braun Strowman, Finn Bálor, and Bobby Lashley) (with Baron Corbin and Lio Rush) defeated Team SmackDown (The Miz, Shane McMahon, Rey Mysterio, Samoa Joe, and Jeff Hardy) 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination match

7. Ronda Rousey (Raw) defeated Charlotte Flair (SmackDown) via disqualification

8. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) defeated Daniel Bryan
From what I seen it was a pretty average ppv.

On another note, little miss Bliss' top was struggling to contain her fun bags.

shb335ax18z11.jpg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Because society has turned from realistic into snowflakes - that's why.

The Attitude Era was the best for WWE. I don't know why they insist on sticking with the crap that they have now. It is utterly boring week after week.
It has nothing to do with snowflakes. The average snowflake really couldn't give a shit if athletes are being properly screened for concussion or wrestlers are putting razor blades in their tights. It's all about the welfare of the athletes... and that is a good thing. Some of you tighty righties would blame snowflakes for the smell of your own shit :P

Wahesh

Reaction score
It has nothing to do with snowflakes. The average snowflake really couldn't give a shit if athletes are being properly screened for concussion or wrestlers are putting razor blades in their tights. It's all about the welfare of the athletes... and that is a good thing. Some of you tighty righties would blame snowflakes for the smell of your own shit :P
Nope, just the crap house WWE has become. In fact it's been like this for the better part of a decade now!

Wahesh

Reaction score
From what I seen it was a pretty average ppv.

On another note, little miss Bliss' top was struggling to contain her fun bags.

View attachment 8222
Yep a lot of people were commenting on that. I'm not sure why she didn't wrestler though. The Charlotte/Rousey match was apparently really good.

My pick of the night though goes to Mandy Rose... man did she look like something else :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nope, just the crap house WWE has become. In fact it's been like this for the better part of a decade now!
It is more than possible to look out for the welfare of talent and still book a product that isn't shite. You're confusing a lack of creativity with reasonable measures to protect an athlete's welfare. If you blame snowflakes for this, you may as well blame snowflakes for stopping the act of feeding Christians to lions. Blading was an unsafe practice which needlessly endangered the health of talent....just like chair shots to the head.

It's ironic....by going to such great lengths to whine and moan about snowflakes and blame them for everything you don't like about society, you're kinda acting like a snowflake yourself.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It is more than possible to look out for the welfare of talent and still book a product that isn't shite. You're confusing a lack of creativity with reasonable measures to protect an athlete's welfare. If you blame snowflakes for this, you may as well blame snowflakes for stopping the act of feeding Christians to lions. Blading was an unsafe practice which needlessly endangered the health of talent....just like chair shots to the head.

It's ironic....by going to such great lengths to whine and moan about snowflakes and blame them for everything you don't like about society, you're kinda acting like a snowflake yourself.
Are you actually defending the PG era of the Attitude era? Because if you are you're in the minority.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you actually defending the PG era of the Attitude era? Because if you are you're in the minority.
I'm not arguing over which era was better. I don't enjoy the product as much as I have in the past. I'm arguing that the WWE is right to outlaw certain practices like blading and chair shots to the head, which subjected the talent of the time to unnecessary health risks. When it comes to blading, if a wrestler cuts the wrong way like Austin did at WM 13, it could lead to significant blood loss, which can lead to impaired judgment in the ring, or can even cause someone to lose consciousness. That's not even to mention the risk of infection or possible transfer of dangerous pathogens. Chair shots to the head should be pretty self explanatory. Mick Foley probably took years off his life with the risks he took in his career. Chris Benoit sustained significant damage to his brain prior to snapping and it may have even been a contributing factor to what he did. WWE outlawed these practices for the same reason they have concussion tests in NRL or doctor stoppages in UFC. The more sports scientists learn about human anatomy, the clearer it becomes that athletes of past eras were allowed to take unnecessary risks.

I'm sure if your son or daughter were a wrestler, your main concern would be their welfare, right?

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep a lot of people were commenting on that. I'm not sure why she didn't wrestler though. The Charlotte/Rousey match was apparently really good.

My pick of the night though goes to Mandy Rose... man did she look like something else :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Alexa is medically suspended at the moment due to having been concussed several times in close secession. Hence why she is still on the show and doing a lot of promo work instead of wrestling. That's why she was being "the boss" of the Raw womens side and if you noticed last week how when the brawl between the womens divisions of Raw and Smackdown started Alexa took off up the entrance so not to get caught up. She is meant to be allowed to wrestle soon though for what I heard.

It was more the ending and after of the Charlotte/Rousey match that made the match.

Seth vs Nakamura was a decent match as was Buddy vs Ali in the cruiserweight.

Brock vs DB was average. We all knew how that one was going to pan out. I found it boring because I find both wrestlers boring really. I don't get all the love for DB he supposedly a great technical wrestler but his persona is just men.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Alexa is medically suspended at the moment due to having been concussed several times in close secession. Hence why she is still on the show and doing a lot of promo work instead of wrestling. That's why she was being "the boss" of the Raw womens side and if you noticed last week how when the brawl between the womens divisions of Raw and Smackdown started Alexa took off up the entrance so not to get caught up. She is meant to be allowed to wrestle soon though for what I heard.

It was more the ending and after of the Charlotte/Rousey match that made the match.

Seth vs Nakamura was a decent match as was Buddy vs Ali in the cruiserweight.

Brock vs DB was average. We all knew how that one was going to pan out. I found it boring because I find both wrestlers boring really. I don't get all the love for DB he supposedly a great technical wrestler but his persona is just men.
I don’t get the gate for D Bry.... he has an in ring style that is really exciting and while his character is not the most compelling in the company, he’s better on the mic than other crowd favourites like AJ Styles. Don’t get me wrong, I’m an AJ fan. In the ring I think he’s one of the best if not the best going around...but his character and promos are a bit milktoast.

Can’t comment on the matches as I haven’t watched them yet.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm not arguing over which era was better. I don't enjoy the product as much as I have in the past. I'm arguing that the WWE is right to outlaw certain practices like blading and chair shots to the head, which subjected the talent of the time to unnecessary health risks. When it comes to blading, if a wrestler cuts the wrong way like Austin did at WM 13, it could lead to significant blood loss, which can lead to impaired judgment in the ring, or can even cause someone to lose consciousness. That's not even to mention the risk of infection or possible transfer of dangerous pathogens. Chair shots to the head should be pretty self explanatory. Mick Foley probably took years off his life with the risks he took in his career. Chris Benoit sustained significant damage to his brain prior to snapping and it may have even been a contributing factor to what he did. WWE outlawed these practices for the same reason they have concussion tests in NRL or doctor stoppages in UFC. The more sports scientists learn about human anatomy, the clearer it becomes that athletes of past eras were allowed to take unnecessary risks.

I'm sure if your son or daughter were a wrestler, your main concern would be their welfare, right?
I'm not saying chair shots to the head or anything like that, I'm talking about the other aspects of it. You still see chair shots and things now. I'm talking about everything back then, the brawls, the big stables (Ministry of Darkness, Corporation vs DX etc...) all the other things that made it interesting. Now it's a little kiddie comedy.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm not saying chair shots to the head or anything like that, I'm talking about the other aspects of it. You still see chair shots and things now. I'm talking about everything back then, the brawls, the big stables (Ministry of Darkness, Corporation vs DX etc...) all the other things that made it interesting. Now it's a little kiddie comedy.
Yeah, I know what you mean..... but the Attitude Era was a once in a lifetime thing. Vince really struck gold with that Stone Cold vs Austin theme and it allowed him to target to a different demographic and to make things more edgy.....but the success of the attitude era began to taper off and ratings started to plummet....so he went back to the tried and tested formula of marketing to families.

On a different note, I'm liking heel Ambrose. Glad they are finally starting to build his feud with Rollins.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean..... but the Attitude Era was a once in a lifetime thing. Vince really struck gold with that Stone Cold vs Austin theme and it allowed him to target to a different demographic and to make things more edgy.....but the success of the attitude era began to taper off and ratings started to plummet....so he went back to the tried and tested formula of marketing to families.

On a different note, I'm liking heel Ambrose. Glad they are finally starting to build his feud with Rollins.
Yeah that was always going to happen after the heel Rollins turn. I guess we can expect them to feud then go down their separate paths. Expect them to reunite again when Roman is back. It's ashame that this Shield 2.0 only last a few weeks/months.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The RAW clean sweep at Survivor Series is bullshit. The fuck they trying to acheive? Smackdown should have won IMO. Btw I am liking Becky Lynch.