The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They should have turned the ugly headed Charlotte the harlot Flair heel instead as Becky has been so over with the wwe universe for ages.

I guess they made Becky turn heel to show her frustration at missing out again on the title after years of trying. I just think she makes such a great face though.
I know I'm over Charlotte being made to look like the best thing ever. She's no where near the class of Sasha Banks and simply living off the reputation of her old man. Becky Lynch should be champ, so much more deserving. Carmella might have a good body but that's it... nothing else is going for her.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I'm over Charlotte being made to look like the best thing ever. She's no where near the class of Sasha Banks and simply living off the reputation of her old man. Becky Lynch should be champ, so much more deserving. Carmella might have a good body but that's it... nothing else is going for her.
Becky can wrestle and has an awesome persona. Champ material for sure.

Talk of women wrestlers I'm watching Raw right now and they have the Bella twins wrestling, they are so bad.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Becky can wrestle and has an awesome persona. Champ material for sure.

Talk of women wrestlers I'm watching Raw right now and they have the Bella twins wrestling, they are so bad.
They've always been bad. The only reason Nikki was the champ for so long was because of John Cena. And she only held onto it so long so they had a longer reigning champion than AJ Lee after the whole stink up with CM Punk. It's exactly the same as Michelle McCool when she was champ - it was all because of Undertaker. The Bella's have always been and will always been ornaments, not talent. WWE certainly knows how to hold a grudge.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
They've always been bad. The only reason Nikki was the champ for so long was because of John Cena. And she only held onto it so long so they had a longer reigning champion than AJ Lee after the whole stink up with CM Punk. It's exactly the same as Michelle McCool when she was champ - it was all because of Undertaker. The Bella's have always been and will always been ornaments, not talent. WWE certainly knows how to hold a grudge.
Exactly, just like the also did with Brock Lesnar holding the Universal title so long to break CM Punks record.

I've never been a fan of the Bellas, don't even find them that good looking either. Nikki got a nice body but her head is a different story.

Oh man, you should have seen Alexa Bliss on Raw just before :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: She was wearing her short shorts that she uses at house shows and it made her ass look even more appealing. She's a little firecracker!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Exactly, just like the also did with Brock Lesnar holding the Universal title so long to break CM Punks record.

I've never been a fan of the Bellas, don't even find them that good looking either. Nikki got a nice body but her head is a different story.

Oh man, you should have seen Alexa Bliss on Raw just before :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: She was wearing her short shorts that she uses at house shows and it made her ass look even more appealing. She's a little firecracker!!
Bro I just checked out Reddit... you're right :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/famouspinkeeve

Wahesh

Reaction score
Nice work, now you know what I was talking about. She looked damn fine, had my balls tingling. I hope she wears them shorts more often on Raw. One day, she will be mine haha.
She's very high on my list bro :grinning: I really do hope she comes down here for SSD. Buddy is coming down... so... you know ;)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah. The shield are basically the heels as they attacked Braun first. He was simply retaliating by attacking Roman last week. Thats just a face trying to protect himself IMO
The Shield came out to stop Braun from cheaply cashing in after Reigns had just defended the belt in a lengthy TV match and Strowman retaliated by aligning himself with two clear heels and turning his back on Reigns in a tag team match. Strowman has clearly been turned and I love it. So. Much. Salt. The guy sucks, anyway :P

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I like The Shield being together again. It will be good for Roman I reckon. Also Seth Rollins is my favorite wrestler these days.

Braun being held, not too sure if he actually is. I think him teaming up with Ziggler and Drew is just an opportunity to have some back up just like Roman having his Shield brothers. Obviously they can also continue Ziggler, Drew and Rollins rivalry at the same time.
Nah, he's heel now. If he wasn't he'd have aligned with two wrestlers who were not clearly positioned as heels themselves (ie Lashley and Balor or something.)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Drew Galloway and Adolph Ziegler had want to be careful with their finisher.

I'm sure they practise it a fair bit if that goes wrong someone could get a concussion?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hey @MatstaDogg... my gosh is Billie Kaye closing the gap that Peyton has in the looks department or what? She looks banging here.

As a side note... I wish they'd use their actual names. Cassandra and Jessica are so much nicer than Peyton and Billie lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
By the way... THEY'RE COMING HOME!!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey @MatstaDogg... my gosh is Billie Kaye closing the gap that Peyton has in the looks department or what? She looks banging here.

As a side note... I wish they'd use their actual names. Cassandra and Jessica are so much nicer than Peyton and Billie lol.

Billie is looking alright but she'll never be as sexy as Peyton, she just oozes of sexiness.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok predictions time.

The Undertaker vs. Triple H

The Undertaker has to win this. If it's going to be his swansong match (although we've heard that many times before) you think he would win. Triple H seems to be the type of wrestler who wrestles big matches to lose these days - look at him vs Cena at the Greatest Royal Rumble - prime example.

John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens and Elias

I can't see Cena and Lashley lose this one unless they turn on each other, however Owens and Elias are going to be big stars in the future so it's probably a match to make them start an alliance of some sort.

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

Since DB retired, he hasn't really gotten into the title race. I think this match here is going to be that - they're going to start pushing him from here.

The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre Six-man tag team match

This is another one hard to predict. I think The Shield will win this however whether or not Braun will be champion heading into it is another question.

Ronda Rousey and The Bella Twins (Nikki Bella and Brie Bella) vs. The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan)

The Riots are nuffys. RR is huge and the Bella twins are loved around here so I reckon they'll win.

AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe

Considering this is just a glorified house show, I can't see the title changing hands, so whoever is champion heading into this will win. I predict that it will be Joe. I can't really see WWE booking Joe to lose in 2 straight PPVs to AJ.

Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Buddy Murphy

Hey, it's Melbourne and it's Buddy Murphy in front of his home crows. He'll win, it's as obvious as you'll get. It's the only reason why he's going. The Cruiserweight division shouldn't be too affected by this IMO.

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus

I can't see the title changing hands so I'll go with the Champions.

Asuka and Naomi vs. The IIconics (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce) Tag team match

IIconics to win same as Buddy Murphy (even though they're Sydney girls)

Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Becky Lynch

Champion to win.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be good if WWE can create a storyline and feud that makes sense.

One week Charlotte and Becky will be feuding with Carmella and Asuka then the following week it’s Charlotte and Carmella vs Asuka and Becky.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It would be good if WWE can create a storyline and feud that makes sense.

One week Charlotte and Becky will be feuding with Carmella and Asuka then the following week it’s Charlotte and Carmella vs Asuka and Becky.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I know man, you're right.

Wahesh

Reaction score
From LU:

Tonight's AFL Semi final is not a sellout - 90,000+ are expected to attend but not a sellout. If an AFL semi final with 2 Melbourne teams is not a sellout I can't see a WWE event being a sellout!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
From LU:

Tonight's AFL Semi final is not a sellout - 90,000+ are expected to attend but not a sellout. If an AFL semi final with 2 Melbourne teams is not a sellout I can't see a WWE event being a sellout!
Yeah but WWE is a special event. It may sell highly, but a sell out I'm not sure. The ticket pricing was expensive for decent seats unless you wanted to be in the nose bleed section and not be able to see shit all and have to watch on the big screen.

I was going to go but once I looked into tickets, accommodation, travel and what not i didn't feel like forking so much money out.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah but WWE is a special event. It may sell highly, but a sell out I'm not sure. The ticket pricing was expensive for decent seats unless you wanted to be in the nose bleed section and not be able to see shit all and have to watch on the big screen.

I was going to go but once I looked into tickets, accommodation, travel and what not i didn't feel like forking so much money out.
Yeah that's the problem with WWE. I remember back in 2000 there was an event here in Sydney and it was something like $85 for decent seats. I imagine for a PPV event 18 years later, we're looking at easily $150 for those. However this is at the MCG meaning they will not be proper seats. All the decent seats close to the ring will be removable chairs. I imagine the atmosphere won't be that great as the MCG isn't a venue fit for wrestling. Remember when they had it at Etihad back in 2002... that was very ordinary. The Sydney Entertainment Centre, Qudos Bank Arena (Superdome) or Rod Laver Arena probably wouldn't been better (grant RLA is fairly small though for a wrestling event).

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hell in a cell was ordinary. Glad I didn’t pay to watch it.