The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They could make it a three way fight for the title with Brock, Roman and Lashley. That way it wouldn't be another stale rematch of Brock vs Roman.
You know what would've been good? If all 7 were involved. Brock + the 6 in the video below :D

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what would've been good? If all 7 were involved. Brock + the 6 in the video below :D

Yes, that would have been crazy. But instead they just had 2 triple threat matches where the 2 winners would face each other next week to fight Brock.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes, that would have been crazy. But instead they just had 2 triple threat matches where the 2 winners would face each other next week to fight Brock.
The fact that Summerslam is going to be 5 hours is almost enough for me to not even bother with it. If it has another Brock/RR predictable snorefest, I don't think that even the prospect of BS cashing in MitB will be enough to reel me into it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just put the title on Braun already ffs while he's still hot with the crowd.
At least Braun Stowman as champ is more believable than Roidback.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I reckon. He's also somewhere between a face and a heel at the moment. Make him a full face.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Also... SHEAMUS. FFS give this guy his old look back PLEASE.

This is how Sheamus should look (coincidentally this was taken when Sheamus made a surprise appearance at Big W in Bankstown Square :tearsofjoy:)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The fact that Summerslam is going to be 5 hours is almost enough for me to not even bother with it. If it has another Brock/RR predictable snorefest, I don't think that even the prospect of BS cashing in MitB will be enough to reel me into it.
Reigns is a better option than Lashley, surely....Lashley has the personality of one of Hacksaw Jim Dugan's 2x4s. Reigns cops a lot of hate, but he's got more personality than Lashley and is better in the ring than Strowman. I'm not a huge fan, but I don't get that hate.

They should just put the title on Reigns, turn him heel and have Rollins chase him....that's their best option in terms of direction for the universal title, IMO. Strowman has a year to cash in....no need to rush it. But a face Reigns as champ just won't work.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just put the title on Braun already ffs while he's still hot with the crowd.
At least Braun Stowman as champ is more believable than Roidback.
As soon as they put it on him, people will realise he's limited and start hating on him, just as they did with Reigns. That's the exact mistake they made with Reigns....rushing him to the top of the title picture because he was over at the time. I remember when he was the most over guy in the shield....lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Reigns is a better option than Lashley, surely....Lashley has the personality of one of Hacksaw Jim Dugan's 2x4s. Reigns cops a lot of hate, but he's got more personality than Lashley and is better in the ring than Strowman. I'm not a huge fan, but I don't get that hate.

They should just put the title on Reigns, turn him heel and have Rollins chase him....that's their best option in terms of direction for the universal title, IMO. Strowman has a year to cash in....no need to rush it. But a face Reigns as champ just won't work.
The hate with Reigns stems back to the 2015 Royal Rumble from memory. Everyone wanted Daniel Bryan to win it, however Reigns won it and people started hating on him from there. In fact I remember Reigns was getting so much heat from the victory that WWE sent The Rock out to help celebrate the victory with him to help him be on board with the fans... but this didn't work. That's how much fan power Daniel Bryan pulled!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The hate with Reigns stems back to the 2015 Royal Rumble from memory. Everyone wanted Daniel Bryan to win it, however Reigns won it and people started hating on him from there. In fact I remember Reigns was getting so much heat from the victory that WWE sent The Rock out to help celebrate the victory with him to help him be on board with the fans... but this didn't work. That's how much fan power Daniel Bryan pulled!
I think it goes back earlier than that.....the hate for him seems to have originated some time between the 2014 and 15 rumbles.......I remember in 2014 everyone wanted Daniel Bryan to be in the rumble and fans booed Mysterio out of the building when he came out at 30.....they were actually cheering for Reigns that year because they didn't want Batista to win and he was their favourite of those remaining. I think ironically enough, it was that reaction that made WWE decide to push him to the moon too soon and turned fans against him. The same thing could happen to Strowman IMO.....I don't think he's as versatile in ring as Reigns. I think once he has the title, fans will get bored of him quickly.

To be perfectly honest, I think most fans want Rollins and Bryan leading the company and the bonehead WWE execs just won't listen....especially Vince. He's well past it and should retire and let his daughter and son in law take over.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As soon as they put it on him, people will realise he's limited and start hating on him, just as they did with Reigns. That's the exact mistake they made with Reigns....rushing him to the top of the title picture because he was over at the time. I remember when he was the most over guy in the shield....lol
His moves are pretty limited yes. But at least he doesn't just do suplex after suplex like Brock Lesnar.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
His moves are pretty limited yes. But at least he doesn't just do suplex after suplex like Brock Lesnar.
Nah, he just gives powerslams and bellows a lot.... I don't get the hype....all he seems to really do is bellow and powerslam people.....yawn. I'd rather watch german suplexes than powerslams.....the running powerslam looked like an outdated move when the British Bulldog was using it in the 90s.

I agree Lesnar is boring, I just think Reigns is better than Strowman at this stage. If fans turned on Reigns when he was anointed, they will crap all over Strowman. Giving the title to Reigns and turning him heel to feud with Rollins would be best for business IMO. Strowman should be clearly booked as a heel in the lead up to his title win ...whether it be later this year or some time next year.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hey @MatstaDogg - check out the Plot page brother. The photo they have of Carmella up there... I NEVER thought I'd do this, but... :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey @MatstaDogg - check out the Plot page brother. The photo they have of Carmella up there... I NEVER thought I'd do this, but... :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Are you talking about the one in the swimsuit on the inflatable pizza?

Also did you see the pics of Scarlett Bordeaux in her red outfit? My God she is sexy. If you don't know who she is she is an independent wrestler who just signed with Impact Wrestling.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Are you talking about the one in the swimsuit on the inflatable pizza?

Also did you see the pics of Scarlett Bordeaux in her red outfit? My God she is sexy. If you don't know who she is she is an independent wrestler who just signed with Impact Wrestling.
That's the one mate - she's in the light pink.

Yeah I saw the one of Scarlett... I had no idea who she was. TNA seems to be a stepping stone to WWE these days so hopefully we'll see her on Raw/SD in the not-too-distant future :grinning:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's the one mate - she's in the light pink.

Yeah I saw the one of Scarlett... I had no idea who she was. TNA seems to be a stepping stone to WWE these days so hopefully we'll see her on Raw/SD in the not-too-distant future :grinning:
Yep pink suit with some side boob hanging out. I can see why she took your fancy.

There was rumors that Scarlett was going to sign with WWE but now it's turned out she went with Impact. She is definitely one to keep an eye on for perv factor :p

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep pink suit with some side boob hanging out. I can see why she took your fancy.

There was rumors that Scarlett was going to sign with WWE but now it's turned out she went with Impact. She is definitely one to keep an eye on for perv factor :p
Carmella has really been winning me over these last few months. I didn't think she was much to look at before then LOL.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@MatstaDogg How funny was this - Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt's tag teams going against each other. Bo and Bray are brothers in real life :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@MatstaDogg How funny was this - Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt's tag teams going against each other. Bo and Bray are brothers in real life :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It's quite funny how the B-Team of late have been mocking Matt and Bray but copying their whole persona. Their promos have been brilliant.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's quite funny how the B-Team of late have been mocking Matt and Bray but copying their whole persona. Their promos have been brilliant.
True, true.

Hey what do you think of the whole Evolution? I think it's bound to fail. I mean women's wrestling matches aren't that entertaining anymore and I reckon it'll be boring. I know @Realist90 cringes at the idea of WWE having their first women's-only PPV.