The Consolidated WWE Superthread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I record every Raw and watch the whole 3 hours in under an hour. Right now the only good thing on the show is Seth Rollins.
Seth is the man. His my favorite wrestler of this era plus he's a metal head so that's another plus in my book.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Seth is the man. His my favorite wrestler of this era plus he's a metal head so that's another plus in my book.
He's pretty good. I just don't like the way Raw is booked at all though. It's like it gets worse every year.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been watching raw and smackdown online.
I'll watch the start, click on part 2 onwards and just judge by the video still if I think that part is worth watching?

If it looks boring I'll skip to the middle, if the middle sucks?
I just watch halfway through the 2nd last part to the end.

Sick of wasting battery and bandwidth

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They should bring back prime time and have Paul Heyman as a host

Here's a clip from an old time wrastling program from 1992.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F
I've been watching raw and smackdown online.
I'll watch the start, click on part 2 onwards and just judge by the video still if I think that part is worth watching?

If it looks boring I'll skip to the middle, if the middle sucks?
I just watch halfway through the 2nd last part to the end.

Sick of wasting battery and bandwidth
I don't watch all of RAW for the soul reason that it is three hours. Roman needs to turn heel. They need to form the shield again and allow them to be dominant.

Wahesh

Reaction score
F

I don't watch all of RAW for the soul reason that it is three hours. Roman needs to turn heel. They need to form the shield again and allow them to be dominant.
I'm pretty sure the shield are technically together still as they're all faces and all on Raw, but just on hiatus at the moment due to Dean Ambrose's injury (he's out of action).

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the shield are technically together still as they're all faces and all on Raw, but just on hiatus at the moment due to Dean Ambrose's injury (he's out of action).
Dean Ambrose shaved his head apparently?
He is going to need a new name when he gets back.
He's not the lunatic fringe anymore!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch Money In The Bank??

What about The Super Showdown that WWE is bringing to Australia. Anyone here going to go to it?

images.jpg

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok I haven't watched MitB yet so I'm not reading/commenting in this thread until then.

Peace fellas :D

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but he isn't as active these days with wrestling. He does the odd show here and there but that's about it.
Cool. I haven't watched wrestling since the old raw is war days.... shit.. would've been like 15yrs ago. Glad to hear he's still involved.
The days of Austin bashing McMahon, Undertaker bashing everyone, DX, mankind doin all kinds of crazy shit.
Even WCW was awesome back then. Wolfpack and NWO. Very entertaining.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool. I haven't watched wrestling since the old raw is war days.... shit.. would've been like 15yrs ago. Glad to hear he's still involved.
The days of Austin bashing McMahon, Undertaker bashing everyone, DX, mankind doin all kinds of crazy shit.
Even WCW was awesome back then. Wolfpack and NWO. Very entertaining.
Yes good times indeed. I grew up watching wrestling as a kid and the "Raw is War" "Attitude" era was probably my favorite era of wrestling. It was good too having WCW around at the time as the two companies were going head to head with each other so it made for some excellent viewing on both sides. Also ECW was another smaller company i watched at the same time who as the name says "Extreme Championship Wrestling" and were just that, Extreme.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So @MatstaDogg I'm guessing you're happy with the MitB outcome for Alexa Bliss? I didn't see that coming. FMD that little firecracker is hot as all f**k.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So @MatstaDogg I'm guessing you're happy with the MitB outcome for Alexa Bliss? I didn't see that coming. FMD that little firecracker is hot as all f**k.
Very happy indeed, you know i love me some Bliss. I didn't see it coming either but i thought it was awesome that she cashed it in on the same night.

What did you think of the rest of MitB?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Very happy indeed, you know i love me some Bliss. I didn't see it coming either but i thought it was awesome that she cashed it in on the same night.

What did you think of the rest of MitB?
Well I'm happy DB beat BC - that guy has no charisma and is a waste of space. Without Enzo he's hopeless. Can't pull a promo to save himself.

Lashly beating Zayn was a quash match - we knew the outcome before it even started.

Happy Rollins beat Elias - that was a great match.

Obviously happy our firebird Bliss won, would've been happy if Sasha Banks won it as a back up.

RR was always going to win. JM has become a PPV loser as of late.

Carmella - we all knew she was going to get the win somehow. I didn't see that retard JE returning though LOL.

AJ/SN went on for far too long (30+ mins) - I'm not a big fan of LMS matches but it was ok. I LOL'd when SN did the low blow. The way he screamed ARRRRRRRRRRRGH when he hit it was hilarious and typically Japanese :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I really did think that RR was going to win, however I was conflicted as I didn't think that WWE would want NJ to lose fairly early on into her reign. It sets up a great 3-way feud now.

BS was always going to win MITB. I am interested in seeing how he cashes it in again BL.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I'm happy DB beat BC - that guy has no charisma and is a waste of space. Without Enzo he's hopeless. Can't pull a promo to save himself.

Lashly beating Zayn was a quash match - we knew the outcome before it even started.

Happy Rollins beat Elias - that was a great match.

Obviously happy our firebird Bliss won, would've been happy if Sasha Banks won it as a back up.

RR was always going to win. JM has become a PPV loser as of late.

Carmella - we all knew she was going to get the win somehow. I didn't see that retard JE returning though LOL.

AJ/SN went on for far too long (30+ mins) - I'm not a big fan of LMS matches but it was ok. I LOL'd when SN did the low blow. The way he screamed ARRRRRRRRRRRGH when he hit it was hilarious and typically Japanese :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I really did think that RR was going to win, however I was conflicted as I didn't think that WWE would want NJ to lose fairly early on into her reign. It sets up a great 3-way feud now.

BS was always going to win MITB. I am interested in seeing how he cashes it in again BL.
Big Cass got sacked the day after MitB. Supposedly he's been causing some shit backstage and not listening to the bosses. Last straw was him grabbing Camilla during an incident backstage. So you don't have to worry bout seeing him no more.

Rollins beats Elias then the next night on Raw loses the intercontinental title to Dolph Ziggler. Supposedly the wwe are moving him back into the universal title picture.

Ronda gave Alexa a beatdown on Raw the next night with the MitB case, put Alexa through a table and beat up Kurt Angle. Now Ronda is suspended 30 days so she can't wrestle at the next ppv.

I'm just waiting now for Raw to come on it's almost time.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Big Cass got sacked the day after MitB. Supposedly he's been causing some shit backstage and not listening to the bosses. Last straw was him grabbing Camilla during an incident backstage. So you don't have to worry bout seeing him no more.

Rollins beats Elias then the next night on Raw loses the intercontinental title to Dolph Ziggler. Supposedly the wwe are moving him back into the universal title picture.

Ronda gave Alexa a beatdown on Raw the next night with the MitB case, put Alexa through a table and beat up Kurt Angle. Now Ronda is suspended 30 days so she can't wrestle at the next ppv.

I'm just waiting now for Raw to come on it's almost time.
Shit bro, I didn't catch up on Raw.

I heard BC was released, but it was only a matter of time. He was as bland as they come.

SR belongs in the title race, but I want DA to come back as well so the Shield can be reunited in a way. I mean if they're all on Raw, it's obvious they should be together considering that RR is no longer in the title race.

Ronda beat Kurt? What was the reason behind that? He was her partner at WM lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh I watch Raw most weeks. Yeah Big Cass is no loss. Roman is still trying to stay in the title picture but he and Lashley are fighting to get the chance to fight Brock.

As i said hopefully they are putting Rollins in the title scene too, he is really over these days. On Raw now he and Ziggler are having a rematch for the intercontinental title.

Ronda just lost her shit and Kurt got in the road trying to stop her from beating Alexa.