The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Seriously Triple h needs to take over raw and smackdown. He is doing a good job in nxt. I can imagine what he will do for RAW and Smackdown.
No. The Authority was boring as. All they did was power trip for 3 years.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That was for storyline reasons. In real life, he is booking and planning NXT shows and doing a good job at it.
Wasn't he (and Stephanie) behind the Authority storylines??

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the 1st 3 parts if raw.
Crap, crap, crap and more crap.
I think I will save data and not worry about the rest of it?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
that first confrontation was after goldberg was standing in front of the mirror for 4 years looking at himself and snorting, he couldnt imagine some medium sized guy holding him without him bursting out of it

goldberg after that confrontation is more realistic and he can imagine someone being able to hold him, so he would make it harder for jericho to hold him or do other interesting things to him
Lol...so it was just complacency? Interesting spin :P

Wahesh

Reaction score
Again they make the women the main event on raw.
Why?
Bro when it comes to Raw, I just watch the highlights on the WWE YouTube channel. The PPV's I will watch depending on the card.

Don't care about Smackdown, NXT or whatever they call the lightweight division... 205 live or something...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro when it comes to Raw, I just watch the highlights on the WWE YouTube channel. The PPV's I will watch depending on the card.

Don't care about Smackdown, NXT or whatever they call the lightweight division... 205 live or something...
Why can't Ted Turner start another promotion to compete with WWE again?
Was such a mistake Vince buying WCW.
He isn't as smart as he thinks?
I knew when he said I bought my own competition that it was a huge mistake.

I thought to myself? That is all good and well, but will you stay competitive now you don't have any real competition?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why can't Ted Turner start another promotion to compete with WWE again?
Was such a mistake Vince buying WCW.
He isn't as smart as he thinks?
I knew when he said I bought my own competition that it was a huge mistake.

I thought to myself? That is all good and well, but will you stay competitive now you don't have any real competition?
He is lucky TNA is pratically dead because otherwise he would have been stuffed. I mean most WWE wrestlers these days are from TNA (AJ Styles, EC3, Samoa Joe, Booby Roode, etc.) I have heard good things about New Japan though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He is lucky TNA is pratically dead because otherwise he would have been stuffed. I mean most WWE wrestlers these days are from TNA (AJ Styles, EC3, Samoa Joe, Booby Roode, etc.) I have heard good things about New Japan though.

TNA set sail,made it to deep water and sank.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I must admit, I've reverted back to watching PPV's only in WWE, I cbb watching the failed weekly shows anymore.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must admit, I've reverted back to watching PPV's only in WWE, I cbb watching the failed weekly shows anymore.
Raw and smackdown are poorly booked. Raw is too long. 3 hours is overkill man.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Raw and smackdown are poorly booked. Raw is too long. 3 hours is overkill man.
Yep. As far as WWE are concerned, quantity over quality. The amount of useless shit on the WWE Network makes me wonder how they actually have time to film and produce all that stuff.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched Raw yesterday while i set up my NBN (had no internet for like 2 weeks hence why i haven't been on much) what i seen was pretty boring to be honest. Seriously get sick of all the 3 and 4 way womens tag matches. Also Nia sucks as the female champ and if they have Ronda beat her for the belt at MITB then that is just ridiculous. How they can give Ronda a shot so soon isn't right, but neither is Nia being champ. Also Blayley is so shit, i find her boring as hell. And her acting is awful, just awful.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wrestling sucks guys, but look on the bright side. It still beats the hell out of watching bulldogs matches.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wrestling sucks guys, but look on the bright side. It still beats the hell out of watching bulldogs matches.
Mate watching question time in Parliament house beats the hell out of watching bulldogs matches.

Thank you Des Hasler you fucking retard.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. As far as WWE are concerned, quantity over quality. The amount of useless shit on the WWE Network makes me wonder how they actually have time to film and produce all that stuff.
That is so true man. The whole Sasha banks/Bayley storyline is bullshit. Its so bad it makes Des Hasler selections look Professional.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I record every Raw and watch the whole 3 hours in under an hour. Right now the only good thing on the show is Seth Rollins.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That is so true man. The whole Sasha banks/Bayley storyline is bullshit. Its so bad it makes Des Hasler selections look Professional.
I think that's quite a stretch just quietly... :sweatsmile:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bailey all round is bad. Stupid gimmick and her acting is terrible. She should have been left in nxt she sucks on the main roster.