The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Smack down is rubbish.
Ever since the superstar shakeup raw and smackdown have gone even more backwards.
I haven't watched it, but I'm loving Nakamura's heel antics.....and I read he jokingly challenged AJ to a pillow fight last night....come on, that's funny. Weirdo, low blowing heel Nakamura is awesome.

DB vs Jeff Hardy must have been ok too?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of them playing women as if they are a massive main event draw, that's a big thing killing them.

And tbh I don't see anything good happening with Peyton Royce and Billie Kay.
I dont care if they are local Aussie girls.
Their mic skills aren't good and they don't do anything that stands out apart from having a bogan west Sydney accent.
Brace yourself, because I think the main event of next years Wrestlemania is going to be Charlotte VS Ronda Rousey.

I think they have great mic skills. They are so fucking irritating.....and I think their characters are supposed to be. They are in a long line for a push though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't watched it, but I'm loving Nakamura's heel antics.....and I read he jokingly challenged AJ to a pillow fight last night....come on, that's funny. Weirdo, low blowing heel Nakamura is awesome.

DB vs Jeff Hardy must have been ok too?
I call him Nakamurphy because of a youtuber named thebradrules.

Seriously you can just watch this guys raw and smackdown reviews and get the jist.
And Billie Kay and Peyton Royce suck!
They're weak, they lost me when they both struggled to get Charlotte Flair in the ring on her debut.
Don't give me this shit that Charlotte didn't work with them etc, they are two women against one and couldn't rag doll her!

As for Rousey vs Flair *sarcasm with a half serious tone* I cannot wait, I'm so excited, it's so good the 60's are finally over!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of them playing women as if they are a massive main event draw, that's a big thing killing them.

And tbh I don't see anything good happening with Peyton Royce and Billie Kay.
I dont care if they are local Aussie girls.
Their mic skills aren't good and they don't do anything that stands out apart from having a bogan west Sydney accent.
For me I semi-care about the fact that they're Aussie, but not from a biased perspective. What I want to see in WWE that involves those 2 girls is more international diversity. WWE only have western chicks by the looks of things. Without our Aussie girls, they mainly only get women from the USA, Canada and England. Now they've gotten the Aussies on board as well as Japanese, but need MORE girls. There are plenty of countries which they can scout for these. Brazil, Europe (more than just England), Russia and even North Africa (Sofia Boutella who is in Kingsman is from Algeria, and she's a machine). Get diverse and put the W in WWE!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
For me I semi-care about the fact that they're Aussie, but not from a biased perspective. What I want to see in WWE that involves those 2 girls is more international diversity. WWE only have western chicks by the looks of things. Without our Aussie girls, they mainly only get women from the USA, Canada and England. Now they've gotten the Aussies on board as well as Japanese, but need MORE girls. There are plenty of countries which they can scout for these. Brazil, Europe (more than just England), Russia and even North Africa (Sofia Boutella who is in Kingsman is from Algeria, and she's a machine). Get diverse and put the W in WWE!!!
I'm just sick of this planet throwing gay men and women in the same basket.
How dare you compare my mother and sister to a fagget.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I call him Nakamurphy because of a youtuber named thebradrules.

Seriously you can just watch this guys raw and smackdown reviews and get the jist.
And Billie Kay and Peyton Royce suck!
They're weak, they lost me when they both struggled to get Charlotte Flair in the ring on her debut.
Don't give me this shit that Charlotte didn't work with them etc, they are two women against one and couldn't rag doll her!

As for Rousey vs Flair *sarcasm with a half serious tone* I cannot wait, I'm so excited, it's so good the 60's are finally over!
I just call him money....haha the dude entertains me. I'll always watch a little WWE as long as Nakamura and DB are around.

Haha or it could be that they just fucked up their timing.....it happens sometimes. Doesn't really matter if they are weak if they can look strong. Look at Goldberg. Was booked like the man in WCW and was beaten up by Stephen Regal in ring and Chris Jericho backstage :P I haven't seen enough of them to be sold either way, but they look to have decent move sets and have what too many superstars these days don't- clearly defined characters and roles within the company.

haha I thought you'd like that. Should be a pretty damn good match, though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just call him money....haha the dude entertains me. I'll always watch a little WWE as long as Nakamura and DB are around.

Haha or it could be that they just fucked up their timing.....it happens sometimes. Doesn't really matter if they are weak if they can look strong. Look at Goldberg. Was booked like the man in WCW and was beaten up by Stephen Regal in ring and Chris Jericho backstage :P I haven't seen enough of them to be sold either way, but they look to have decent move sets and have what too many superstars these days don't- clearly defined characters and roles within the company.

TBH I love Ronda Rousey, she is a legit tough woman but don't like the way they trying to sell her as superman while using Rowdy Roddy Pipers gimmick.

Where are the crazy fembots to say they are holding her back as she uses a man s gimmick but that idea came from her anyway?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
TBH I love Ronda Rousey, she is a legit tough woman but don't like the way they trying to sell her as superman while using Rowdy Roddy Pipers gimmick.

Where are the crazy fembots to say they are holding her back as she uses a man s gimmick but that idea came from her anyway?
Meh, it's a tribute to him and from what i understand I think there is oodles of mutual respect. She's a fan, she loves the business, she seems to have a great attitude towards it. I don't give a flying fuck about mma, but I like her in WWE.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh, it's a tribute to him and from what i understand I think there is oodles of mutual respect. She's a fan, she loves the business, she seems to have a great attitude towards it. I don't give a flying fuck about mma, but I like her in WWE.
It's pretty obvious what Ronda used to get upto while thinking about Roddy Piper.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

jericho didnt beat up goldberg, he just successfully held him so that goldberg wouldnt beat him up

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
jericho didnt beat up goldberg, he just successfully held him so that goldberg wouldnt beat him up
People who were actually there tell a different story. Jericho humbled him. Didn’t beat him up exactly, but took him down in a headlock and controlled him easily.

Goldberg couldn’t wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag....and he’s a mediocre sports entertainer too.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
People who were actually there tell a different story. Jericho humbled him. Goldberg could t wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag....and he’s a mediocre sports entertainer too.
jericho held him

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He took him down in a headlock and clearly got the better of the confrontation....and would do so again if it happened again, no doubt.
not really, people (correctly) thought goldberg was up himself and were jealous of his push so they exaggerated the story to make him sound worse off, just like the steven regal match which was just regal not co-operating in a wrestling match when goldberg thought he was going to co-operate, that then turns into regal exposing him or beating him up

in a potential rematch then goldberg would show respect to jericho then probably destroy him, its like why ali never gave foreman a rematch and ducked him for years because foreman would make adjustments and flatten him

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
not really, people (correctly) thought goldberg was up himself and were jealous of his push so they exaggerated the story to make him sound worse off, just like the steven regal match which was just regal not co-operating in a wrestling match when goldberg thought he was going to co-operate, that then turns into regal exposing him or beating him up

in a potential rematch then goldberg would show respect to jericho then probably destroy him, its like why ali never gave foreman a rematch and ducked him for years because foreman would make adjustments and flatten him
That is a flaming pile of nonsense even for a funny guy like you. Trying to spin that day ncident yo make Goldberg round tough is just hilarious.

If it happened 10 more times, Jericho would no doubt take him down on 10 more occasions. Having strength and muscle doesn’t necessarily make you a good fighter. Not all football players can fight. Just watch an old school rugby league punch up for evidence of that.

If that’s what Jericho did to him, imagine what a guy who can really wrestle like Bret Hart could have done to him. Bret Hart would make Goldberg cry for mercy.

He’s strong. He roils tip me to shreds, no doubt....but there are many wrestlers out there with amateur wrestling backgrounds (andprobsbly done without them) who could tear that overrated ham and egger limb from limb.

Can’t wtestle for more than 10 minutes, can’t actually fight.... what a flop :p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

The difference between foreman and Goldberg is that Gorman was an elite boxer. Goldberg is just a strong man and fake fighter. Apples and oranges.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
that first confrontation was after goldberg was standing in front of the mirror for 4 years looking at himself and snorting, he couldnt imagine some medium sized guy holding him without him bursting out of it

goldberg after that confrontation is more realistic and he can imagine someone being able to hold him, so he would make it harder for jericho to hold him or do other interesting things to him

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously Triple h needs to take over raw and smackdown. He is doing a good job in nxt. I can imagine what he will do for RAW and Smackdown.