WWE Superstars leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
i know thats wat sucks.... its a shame seeing him the way he is now....everyone loved it when he was uncontrollable and a hell raiser! ...they had him planned to lose to the Coach at Taboo Tuesday which is why he left the WWE

M

MrCharisma

He wasn't that good

He was a complete rip off of The Sandman

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
ßRA ßØY§ said:
Stone Cold was misused the most! he was an uncontrollable S.O.B. who raised hell and dished out ass whoopings to anyone that stood in his way!! now they turned him into sum weak ass...damn shame
That wasnt part of the script now was it.

MrCharisma said:
He isn't a full time wrestler anymore. Ever since he turned his back on the WWE and bashed up his wife, he has never really been in the main lights
Not too mention the fact hes got a ****ed back.

ßRA ßØY§ said:
i know thats wat sucks.... its a shame seeing him the way he is now....everyone loved it when he was uncontrollable and a hell raiser! ...they had him planned to lose to the Coach at Taboo Tuesday which is why he left the WWE
What was originally planned was for Austin to basically what Batista did too Goldust, Vader and Coach but then have Hogan do a run-in and cost Austin the match. Effectively starting their feud towards Wrestlemania 22 for the snore-fest of a main event that they will put on.

Status
Not open for further replies.