WWE Superstars leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCharisma

Stone Cold, Torrie and Christian today have all officially quit the business

Which I think is excellent... more talent to be hired by NWA/TNA. Christian will be huge.... WWE mis-use the guy

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I love Torrie! She was my fave diva along with Stephanie McMahon.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stephanie McMahon is a dude. His real name is Steven McMahon.

saf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
K E said:
Stephanie McMahon is a dude. His real name is Steven McMahon.
Its Shane McMahon in drag

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:

Which I think is excellent... more talent to be hired by NWA/TNA. Christian will be huge.... WWE mis-use the guy
You have supplied false information.

Torrie Wilson was fired, as was expected months ago after her husband Billy Kidman got the flick.

Steve Austin has not quit or been fired as yet, they are still talking to him. Hes just pissed off because they were going to have him Job to the Coach at Taboo Tuesday and he didnt want to put the coach over and he told them to change the outcome or he wouldnt work the show.

But yes, Captain Charisma has quit. Its a good wake up call for the WWE aswell. Apparently the bloke that plays Christian has no interest in going to TNA, and even if he does, no one will know because he will have to go under a new gimmick, because no doubt the WWE will TM "Christian"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the WWE are going to make Stone Cold job to hogan at wresltemania, then he's better off leaving

lol @ WWE trademarking the word christian
im sure the pope would have something to say about that:p

M

MrCharisma

Torrie Wilson was fired yes

Steve Austin left because yes he didn't want to job to the Coach, but also because no matter of the result, JR isn't coming back. He is still with the WWE, JR is working on development.

As for Christian, he was offered a new contract but to sign it straight away without any time for thought. Christian turned around and told them where to go, however, he'll hang around until Taboo Tuesday to see his peers and then will depart.

Christian will go fine at NWA/TNA. He's a smart guy, I think he'd have licence over his gimmic and character name. If not, well he'll survive. I mean Billy Gun, the Road Dogg and the Duddly Boyz are all over at TNA and they are just as popular and without those old WWE names

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
MrCharisma said:
Torrie Wilson was fired yes

Steve Austin left because yes he didn't want to job to the Coach, but also because no matter of the result, JR isn't coming back. He is still with the WWE, JR is working on development.

As for Christian, he was offered a new contract but to sign it straight away without any time for thought. Christian turned around and told them where to go, however, he'll hang around until Taboo Tuesday to see his peers and then will depart.

Christian will go fine at NWA/TNA. He's a smart guy, I think he'd have licence over his gimmic and character name. If not, well he'll survive. I mean Billy Gun, the Road Dogg and the Duddly Boyz are all over at TNA and they are just as popular and without those old WWE names

in reality they are not as popular MrC

TNA is still a big step down from the WWE, sure they will be getting title matches and will be pushed towards the main event

but can you tell me what happened at the last TNA show without looking it up on the internet?

even in america its very hard to find that show on TV

he will go from jobbing to the likes of Benoit and Booker T

to at the very best, jobbing to kevin nash

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
im sure Hugh Heffner will find use for Torrie Wilson in more ways then one around the Playboy mansion Beverly Hills

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Upon returning to the United States from a recent WWE tour of Austraila, Torrie Wilson went directly home to attend to some personal issues. Almost immediately, unsubstantiated rumors and speculation were running rampant about Torrie being fired or released from WWE.

“I’ve gotten so many messages from people telling me they want to help me find work. I had to call the office and ask them if they forgot to fire me,” joked Torrie. “I’m very glad to say that I am not fired, and I will be back as soon as I can.”

When asked about the nature of the issues, Torrie said that it was involving a family member and she did not want to get into it at this point in time.

“I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it to the Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view, but I promise I’ll make it up to the fans somehow. It was weird not being a part of RAW Monday night. I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and speculation were running rampant about Torrie being fired or released from WWE.
is there any difference in being fired and being released?:p

M

MrCharisma

Christian has just signed with NTA and will make his debut this Sunday at the PPV

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont know much bout this 'wrestling' thing, but i do know, Stone Cold was good, it sucks he's left :(

H

Haztrick

MrCharisma said:

You know who else they misuse? Paul London, Rey Mysterio and Steven Richards.All are pure class wrestlers but they only show you a glimpse of it with Rey Mysterio, they use the others like complete crap.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
Stone Cold was misused the most! he was an uncontrollable S.O.B. who raised hell and dished out ass whoopings to anyone that stood in his way!! now they turned him into sum weak ass...damn shame

M

MrCharisma

ßRA ßØY§ said:
Stone Cold was misused the most! he was an uncontrollable S.O.B. who raised hell and dished out ass whoopings to anyone that stood in his way!! now they turned him into sum weak ass...damn shame
He isn't a full time wrestler anymore. Ever since he turned his back on the WWE and bashed up his wife, he has never really been in the main lights

Status
Not open for further replies.