WTF !!!! We paid the same for Napa as the Bunnies are paying Cody Walker

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Overpaying for front rowers should never be a thing. Knights and Klemmer another prime example.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cody Walker is an absolute c**t.

I can't stand looking at his moron head - imagine having to look at the c**t every time Dogs played
agreed irrespective of money and blah i would struggle to still not hate this **** too even at at our club, because he would bring lots of hate towards us.Wait did i mention he is a ROYAL **** ? lol

also agree OP why worry about shit from what 3 years ago that spud was signed it was bad yes but it's done and dusted, look forward the view should be better.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Many people were worried by the signing of Napa at the time. It was a panic buy from a board out of their depth and to try to appease fans. It was meant to be a like for like player.

If we signed Cody Walker do we make the 8 or win a premiership, no chance. Does he even leave Souths, probably not.

You just need to accept what happened at that time and move on.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa is like owning a Nintendo game cube when you could of had a ps2 or Xbox .. they play games but one is shit graphics and needs a DVD player and we basically needed another forward who is that said DVD player when we could of got a player who is a game and a DVD player in one

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounded a lot better when I was writing but you get whet I mean

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was never going to leave the Rabbitohs, and 650k was more than fair for a 28 year old with only three seasons in the top grade. He was on a team on the up and playing under Bennett, he wasnt going to come to a side looking at a steep decline and coached by Pay.

Napa signing was stupid, but signing players isnt a simple linear process, there are so many factors involved. You could probably say the same about 100 players.