Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fake account. Their is fake accounts of bellamy and gould aswell

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The H&J ain’t bad since they tarted it up. I like how the Laundy’s are up for a chat at their pubs. I’ve spoken to Craig at The Red Lion in Rozelle and The Oxford in Drummoyne and they’re usually happy to have a chat.
the H&J used to be my local... and yes, not a bad suburban pub since the renovations

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Little to no chance we're getting Harry Grant. The Storm will throw all of Cameron Smith's money at him to retain him if they have to (he's still contracted for 2 years). The only way I can see it happening is C. Smith playing on (Grant has a clause in his contract) at the Storm which I also think is little to no chance of happening (for the reason of keeping Grant). I think we should just be hoping we land Brandon Smith (top hooker, best "available") and forgot about Grant.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The H&J ain’t bad since they tarted it up. I like how the Laundy’s are up for a chat at their pubs. I’ve spoken to Craig at The Red Lion in Rozelle and The Oxford in Drummoyne and they’re usually happy to have a chat.
I was pretty pissed up and probably annoying him but he was very polite haha said he wasn’t happy when pay got the flick and may have walked but once he spoke to Barrett he was convinced he was the man good to hear

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe because this is the exact reason they have let b.smith go cause Bellamy knows Grant is the better hooker

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe because this is the exact reason they have let b.smith go cause Bellamy knows Grant is the better hooker
Bellamy only has 10 months to go (according to Bellamy). If Grant signs a new contract then he will be doing it not knowing who the Melbourne coach is going to be from day 1 of that new contract.

Go Dogs

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Little to no chance we're getting Harry Grant. The Storm will throw all of Cameron Smith's money at him to retain him if they have to (he's still contracted for 2 years). The only way I can see it happening is C. Smith playing on (Grant has a clause in his contract) at the Storm which I also think is little to no chance of happening (for the reason of keeping Grant). I think we should just be hoping we land Brandon Smith (top hooker, best "available") and forgot about Grant.
The only thing I will say is that there is no guarantee the golden era at the storm will continue. With Smith (surely) gone. Bellamy most likely gone. No more slater or Cronk.

Fair enough papenhausen, Grant, Munster are generational talent. And I’m sure the way of operating at the storm won’t change (one of the best run club in the nrl). But it could be if success doesn’t come as easy he might be looking for a new team in a few years time. He is 23 by the start of the season which isn’t old, but isn’t young either.

Storms success will surely be hindered (they always seem to finish top 4 and either make a semi/gf or win it). Doubt that run will continue to that extent minus cam and potentially Bellamy (although apparently Jason ryles is one of the best minds not as a head coach at the moment ).

Will be interesting to see how it all pans out. But like you said I don’t give it any chance of him leaving the next 2 seasons Atleast. After that he’ll get ridiculous money thrown at him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The only thing I will say is that there is no guarantee the golden era at the storm will continue. With Smith (surely) gone. Bellamy most likely gone. No more slater or Cronk.

Fair enough papenhausen, Grant, Munster are generational talent. And I’m sure the way of operating at the storm won’t change (one of the best run club in the nrl). But it could be if success doesn’t come as easy he might be looking for a new team in a few years time. He is 23 by the start of the season which isn’t old, but isn’t young either.

Storms success will surely be hindered (they always seem to finish top 4 and either make a semi/gf or win it). Doubt that run will continue to that extent minus cam and potentially Bellamy (although apparently Jason ryles is one of the best minds not as a head coach at the moment ).

Will be interesting to see how it all pans out. But like you said I don’t give it any chance of him leaving the next 2 seasons Atleast. After that he’ll get ridiculous money thrown at him.
We've said this every time the Storm have lost an immortal. The Storm still have the best spine in the competition even without Cameron Smith (Grant will be one of the best hookers for the next 10 years) imo. I think it's almost impossible to replace Bellamy (which is the same thing we've said about Slater, Cronk and C. Smith at some point) and we haven't seen them do it with a coach before, only players. It's just a wait and see what unfolds. It'll be very interesting to see how they cope with life after Bellamy.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was pretty pissed up and probably annoying him but he was very polite haha said he wasn’t happy when pay got the flick and may have walked but once he spoke to Barrett he was convinced he was the man good to hear
I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I think that was all planned. Barrett is apparently close with Craig. I think the talk of walking was a cover. Just my opinion. And glad things are working out the way they are.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I met Arthur laundy last night at the pub he said we’re deep in talks with Brandon smith no mention of Harry grant
John Khoury said the same thing, though he also said plenty of clubs are doin the same.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be the icing on the cake. How amazing it could have been. Just a shame it seemsso unlikely.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the kennel: when adding 1 and 1 together and getting 50 billion