Wrong ruling for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was a penalty unfortunatly. My question is wether they were entitled to send it up stairs. I thought they could only send it upstairs for try scoring movements. Clearly a no try and clearly no potential for a penalty try. So why are they entitled to go up stairs?
if that was a penalty than every single will stop for a penalty like this every 5 minute.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to punch someone in the head so much , first time in my life I felt like throwing my remote to the TV.

fuck either I am getting old or this cheating is getting way over the top for me.
Nah man your spot on, Sutton really does have a grudge
That was blantant to see
I must of picked up on 3-4 blantant bronco infrictions in second half, not 1 penalty blown not 1

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Sutton deserves to have his head caved in. Attention seeking sewer rat

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very soft. Might as well allow opposition players free passage to a try. If it's in the rules it shouldn't be.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to punch someone in the head so much , first time in my life I felt like throwing my remote to the TV.

fuck either I am getting old or this cheating is getting way over the top for me.
Really? My remote cops it every week

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the letter of the law the last penalty, and binning, is hard to argue with. Unfortunately there's always been players who will take advantage of this.

Even though I was quite miffed at the loss, it wasn't the last call that had me livid. It was the rest of the disgraceful performance by the Sutton clan. An absolute travesty.

I hate blaming the refs for a loss, and the Dogs did not help their cause at times, but there were many appalling calls in the game. Morris running a player off the ball, Priest being call offside on the chase when he was about the only one bloody on side, and the clean sheet for the Broncos on the second half.

Disgraceful.
Agree penalty count was lopsided also the Isaako knock on missed in the first half that led to two penalties one for dissent on our acting captain Klemmer was huge a shift in momentum. He should be dropped! He makes too many calls that influence games! He wont be dropped as his brother is in charge, how is that not a conflict of interest? Where is our CEO asking questions of the NRL???????

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you really think so? I think it would not be the NRL but perhaps certain refs that want a better lifestyle and a larger retirement fund.
I'm convinced the nrl is just a betting product, just like horse racing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To be honest I don’t think the refs know all the rules themselves. If they did they wouldn’t need the bunker. 30 years ago I knew all the rules. Today hit and miss
That's what makes it the perfect rort, it can be easily labeled as a "mistake".

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Darius has been taking lessons from Billy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely dumb dogs. After tonight I’m convinced Pay can’t coach this mob. I’m not sure anyone can. The chemistry is all off and nobody is prepared to do the dirty work or take control. No dominant player in any of the 1,6,7,9 positions.
I think our biggest problem at the moment is morale.. and that's not helped by getting shafted out of games we had in our control before the referees shifted momentum.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The biggest joke of all is how apparently the Bromcos committed no penalties in the entire second half LOL! Sutton actuallly physically looks aroused when he is penalising us out of the contest...his face is so punchable as well...god I hate him lol

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The biggest joke of all is how apparently the Bromcos committed no penalties in the entire second half LOL! Sutton actuallly physically looks aroused when he is penalising us out of the contest...his face is so punchable as well...god I hate him lol
He really does look aroused! I hope he is banned from all our future games.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you really think so? I think it would not be the NRL but perhaps certain refs that want a better lifestyle and a larger retirement fund.
If the refs are not directly betting, then they are being paid to favour certain results from outside criminals. The temptation is too much to refuse. The NRL want to catch clubs for rorting the salary cap but it seems that the referees are exempt from any investigations because it will question the integrity of the game.

Sutton has proven over time that he favours any team playing against the Dog's and if you have never noticed this then tonights game should show you that corrupt refereeing is rife in the game. I'm not talking about the fifty fifty calls and I'm not talking about the last penalty that cost us the game because that came from the video ref. I am talking about the blatant knock on when the player himself gave himself up to accept the knock on but was told by Sutton to play on. It's decisions like this when every viewer and person attending the game knew it went forward hence questioning Sutton's integrity. Now when a referee has an agenda to influence the game he will see things no one else see's and rule on things where his best interest is served no matter how blatant it is and if things are not panning out in favour of the referee then the pressure of ensuring the result is in his best interest becomes more and more intense.

Gerard Sutton, in the best interest of the game needs to be stood down and investigated by the NRL and the Crime and Corruption Commission.

Last edited:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
If the refs are not directly betting, then they are being paid to favour certain results from outside criminals. The temptation is too much to refuse. The NRL want to catch clubs for rorting the salary cap but it seems that the referees are exempt from any investigations because it will question the integrity of the game.

Sutton has proven over time that he favours any team playing against the Dog's and if you have never noticed this then tonights game should show you that corrupt refereeing is rife in the game. I'm not talking about the fifty fifty calls and I'm not talking about the last penalty that cost us the game because that came from the video ref. I am talking about the blatant knock on when the player himself gave himself up to accept the knock on but was told by Sutton to play on. It's decisions like this when every viewer and person attending the game knew it went forward hence questioning Sutton's integrity. Now when a referee has an agenda to influence the game he will see things no one else see's and rule on things where his best interest is served no matter how blatant it is and if things are not panning out in favour of the referee then the pressure of ensuring the result is in his best interest becomes more and more intense.

Bernard Sutton, in the best interest of the game needs to be stood down and investigated by the NRL and the Crime and Corruption Commission.
I think you said it well when you pointed out the hypocrisy of anything that questions the integrity of the game. Corrupt Clubs with Salary Cap breaches - yes. Corrupt Refs with biased decisions - never! That in itself tells me that the NRL is either grossly incompetent to perpetuate this double standard, or compromised by corrupt executives that are on the take.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We still deserved to lose that.

All sorts of crazy shit was going on at Montaya’s wing. That wing crumbles and opens up at the slightest sign of pressure. Need to really fix that up. No confidence in the defensive wearwithall there.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too am pretty much a pacifist. But yeah, i'm pretty ready to smash someone. I basically think the nrl is kinda too stupid to be corrupt, so I guess it's just basic hopelessness / incompetence.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too am pretty much a pacifist. But yeah, i'm pretty ready to smash someone. I basically think the nrl is kinda too stupid to be corrupt, so I guess it's just basic hopelessness / incompetence.
No not saying nrl are corrupt, individuals are but the nrl want to turn a blind eye to save the games integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.