Wow... I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently it wasn't live and was recorded weeks ago (finale).

Rumours swirling that Ch10 are ready to kill it off after poor ratings.

Didn't watch it but that Justine Schofield is a pretty good sort, can watch her cooking show quite easily
She was major boner material back in her Masterchef days.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently it wasn't live and was recorded weeks ago (finale).

Rumours swirling that Ch10 are ready to kill it off after poor ratings.

She was major boner material back in her Masterchef days.
That she was :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well the "celebrities" in this country continue to disappoint.

I'm sure most people here saw the commercials for The Masked Singer? It's about a celebrity who sings and has a mask on. At the end of the night, one is eliminated and need to take off their mask.

Who was the first celebrity eliminated?

Gretel Killeen.

There you go my friends... the type of celebrities channel 10 identifies as celebrities along with "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here" and "Celebrity name game" - do yourself a favour and boycott this show.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the "celebrities" in this country continue to disappoint.

I'm sure most people here saw the commercials for The Masked Singer? It's about a celebrity who sings and has a mask on. At the end of the night, one is eliminated and need to take off their mask.

Who was the first celebrity eliminated?

Gretel Killeen.

There you go my friends... the type of celebrities channel 10 identifies as celebrities along with "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here" and "Celebrity name game" - do yourself a favour and boycott this show.
Australia doesn’t really have any legit celebs on our shores.
Any decent celeb we have are living in the Hollywood hills having to commit to homosexual intercourse in order to get their next role.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Australia doesn’t really have any legit celebs on our shores.
Any decent celeb we have are living in the Hollywood hills having to commit to homosexual intercourse in order to get their next role.
We have some such as Hugh Jackman but as you said they're all in Hollywood. That's the reason why these celebrity-based shows shouldn't have an Australian version of them!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Another year, another bunch of no names...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Another year, another bunch of no names...
Who is in it mate? I don’t watch reality TV so would be lucky to know 2 of them haha

Wahesh

Reaction score
Who is in it mate? I don’t watch reality TV so would be lucky to know 2 of them haha
All I know is Nicky Osbourne. She was a host of Quizmania. And that Tom Williams dancing guy. No clue who the others were. There's some pommy chick in it too.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only positive thing is that the crappy repetitive ads leading up to this will be over. "I'm a wanna be celebrity, get me a better agent" isn't on the list of show's I'll ever watch.

Surprisingly I've actually heard of a few of this list.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A bigger bunch of wannabe nevilles than usual

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fact that Julia Morris looks like she'll drug and rape Chris Brown at any given second so much that he looks more frightened than a female intern at miramax studios. And when Tom Arnold, one of the arm pit stains of d grade.....I don't even know what, the only reason the guy got famous is for marrying and cheating on Roseanne, has appeared in one decent movie his entire career and getting a massive divorce settlement is the biggest "celebrity" they have ever had you know you're in trouble.

There is some absolutely utter shit on TV, but fmd this show is beyond painful. An ice pick straight to the balls would be better than sitting through a whole episode

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The fact that Julia Morris looks like she'll drug and rape Chris Brown at any given second so much that he looks more frightened than a female intern at miramax studios. And when Tom Arnold, one of the arm pit stains of d grade.....I don't even know what, the only reason the guy got famous is for marrying and cheating on Roseanne, has appeared in one decent movie his entire career and getting a massive divorce settlement is the biggest "celebrity" they have ever had you know you're in trouble.

There is some absolutely utter shit on TV, but fmd this show is beyond painful. An ice pick straight to the balls would be better than sitting through a whole episode
Didn't they get Marcia Brady one year? I think she has Tom covered....lol.

Rubbish show though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I know is Nicky Osbourne. She was a host of Quizmania. And that Tom Williams dancing guy. No clue who the others were. There's some pommy chick in it too.
That's probably the Geordie Shore skank Charlotte. She's got that much plastic these days she looks fucking ridiculous. She is best known for regularly getting drunk, sucking cock and pissing herself on the show.

All these reality shows are pure garbage and kills the brain cells of people that watch it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

You know what pisses me off about the whole Julia and Chris situation is how fucking cringy and ridiculous it all is. It's like a HR's worse nightmare with how they have her just lusting and making sexualising comments and it's all fun and games, but if it was the other way around and he was continuously doing it to her people would be outraged.

It just goes to show the double standards.

Woman sexualising man = it's ok, it's funny.
Man sexualising woman = Grab the pitchforks we are going on a witch hunt against the male race.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't they get Marcia Brady one year? I think she has Tom covered....lol.

Rubbish show though.
Yes, they had Marcia Brady.

It should be call "I'm a d list celebrity or a has been from 30 years ago why the hell am I here"

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know what pisses me off about the whole Julia and Chris situation is how fucking cringy and ridiculous it all is. It's like a HR's worse nightmare with how they have her just lusting and making sexualising comments and it's all fun and games, but if it was the other way around and he was continuously doing it to her people would be outraged.

It just goes to show the double standards.

Woman sexualising man = it's ok, it's funny.
Man sexualising woman = Grab the pitchforks we are going on a witch hunt against the male race.
100% spot on.

Although, I'm not entirely convinced Julia Morris could be classified as a "woman" per say, it certainly gives off a strong she-male vibe

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% spot on.

Although, I'm not entirely convinced Julia Morris could be classified as a "woman" per say, it certainly gives off a strong she-male vibe
Haha, yeah nah I get it. I should have said if it was a male co host doing it to a hot female co host, my mistake :tearsofjoy: