Wow... I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Australian television is pathetic.
I've got a friend who has been on a couple of reality t.v shows.
It was how I always suspected.

The 7 network is run by full blown gays and the casting directors generally favour 30 year old virgins especially for their dating shows.
Did anyone see the Lebanese guy on first dates trying to impress the materialistic Serb? He is a full blown virgin!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Australian television is pathetic.
I've got a friend who has been on a couple of reality t.v shows.
It was how I always suspected.

The 7 network is run by full blown gays and the casting directors generally favour 30 year old virgins especially for their dating shows.
Did anyone see the Lebanese guy on first dates trying to impress the materialistic Serb? He is a full blown virgin!
There's a first dates show now? LOL.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The overweight jew finally got the arse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Saw a good article on this show the other day that basically said "I'm a celeb get me out of here is Centrelink for B-list celebrities"

Wahesh

Reaction score
Saw a good article on this show the other day that basically said "I'm a celeb get me out of here is Centrelink for B-list celebrities"
B-list? That's too kind. Everyone knows they're C-list - and even that is begin generous.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't casey Donavan win some singing competition out of sympathy because shes a fat ****?
I thought she achieved more fame sitting out front of burwood court smoking durries.
Either way sex sells in the world of pop not vocal ability so the fat slug never had a chance