Would you take Maguire if he bought Jackson Hastings with him ?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who mentioned Madge, I was wet dreaming over Hastings..
The OP is talking about Madge.. A bunch of other threads have been made about him this week.. People talk about him like he's a viable candidate. We'd be mad to hire a coach with his record over the last five years considering the situation we're in. Thankfully there's no chance of it happening.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The OP is talking about Madge.. A bunch of other threads have been made about him this week.. People talk about him like he's a viable candidate. We'd be mad to hire a coach with his record over the last five years considering the situation we're in. Thankfully there's no chance of it happening.
Im with you mate. But if it’s between Madge and Freddy Fuckwit… it’s no contest. Come on down Madge.!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When did we last win 38%

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Id not take a coach just because he brings a player any time. No point having A good player if the coach is shit. We learned that this year.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unless he can convince Munster to come over no.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im with you mate. But if it’s between Madge and Freddy Fuckwit… it’s no contest. Come on down Madge.!
That would be the worst contest ever. Thankfully neither would be in consideration and are only mentioned in the media to generate content.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When did we last win 38%
So you'd want 38%? We'd still miss the finals. He's done as a head coach in the NRL. Most players hate him. His style is outdated and he hasn't adapted enough to suit the changes in rules. He was only successful when you could grapple teams to death and he had a star studded Souths team.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This site is going to explode when the new coach is announced haha
Like jizz explode cause we are so excited or explode like Bellamy spit going everywhere in the coaching box bro?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you'd want 38%? We'd still miss the finals. He's done as a head coach in the NRL. Most players hate him. His style is outdated and he hasn't adapted enough to suit the changes in rules. He was only successful when you could grapple teams to death and he had a star studded Souths team.
I miss the days of us winning at least 38%:tearsofjoy:

Who are our true options to coach this team?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes... But I feel disgusting saying so. McGuire wasn't the issue at the Tigers imo, however he is now damaged good and imprinted with 'loser culture' which we are trying to get away from. So yeah it would be a big risk

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I miss the days of us winning at least 38%:tearsofjoy:

Who are our true options to coach this team?
I have no idea.. I can't see Fittler or Madge being hired or how they could justify either decision. I could see Flanagan happening. I would want Woolf or Morris but I doubt those are likely.. Ciraldo is always mentioned but another Penrith assistant could be a disaster and we need someone with some NRL or ESL experience. Green would be as bad as Madge and had an ugly exit at Nth Qld.. The options are piss weak.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have no idea.. I can't see Fittler or Madge being hired or how they could justify either decision. I could see Flanagan happening. I would want Woolf or Morris but I doubt those are likely.. Ciraldo is always mentioned but another Penrith assistant could be a disaster and we need someone with some NRL or ESL experience. Green would be as bad as Madge and had an ugly exit at Nth Qld.. The options are piss weak.
Agree.

Flano only option. Just fucking Kyle off asap.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t see Flanno over Madge. Flanno is A cheat and the only coach basically banned by the nrl ever.

It’s very limited the available coaches that could turn this club around. I’m praying for Bellamy

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not worth the risk even if he could bring players, he's a broken man and will carry that baggage from the Tigers.

We need someone who is fresh and can tackle head on, flanno is that best fit.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make no sense as appears most of current lot wont be here , no bad habits

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hastings is no panic buy mate. He would be sensational inside Burto.
I’m not convinced about that. Game catches up and passes players like Hastings very quickly.