Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fun fact:

Elvis Presley – Although one of the most famous to die in their bathrooms, Elvis wasn't found on his toilet. He was several feet away from the toilet, where he had apparently crawled in an attempt to get help, interrupted whilst using the toilet.

Amazing coincidences! Both Elvis and Adam were interrupted whilst 'using' the toilet. And Elvis crawled in an attempt to get help and Adam Elliot crawled to Authur Laundy to get help...No wonder you call him 'the King' utilty whole...
Don't act like you've never turned to another for help in a time of need, Fam. He's smarter than the average Bulldog. Namaste

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I will bump this thread next year when he is picked to play origin, Fam. Namaste
Even though Elliott played like a busted arse for the big majority of games in a Canterbury jersey I don't hate the guy because he did try, often too hard and he would fucking moronic errors as a result.

Ricky could be good for him perhaps.

But he is a hopeless drunk so unless he stays off the booze entirely he will fuck up again at Canberra.

It's good we have the liability off our books.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Even though Elliott played like a busted arse for the big majority of games in a Canterbury jersey I don't hate the guy because he did try, often too hard and he would fucking moronic errors as a result.

Ricky could be good for him perhaps.

But he is a hopeless drunk so unless he stays off the booze entirely he will fuck up again at Canberra.

It's good we have the liability off our books.
Our coaching staff and spine were always the real liabilities, Fam. But nice to know you don’t hate him. Namaste

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Todays thought provoker....

If Adam an Millie have a baby boy in 7 months time...should they call him...'Lou'?
Or what about...John?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mod. So glad this thread has been moved out of the Dogs news column. He's no longer relevant because while he's still a dog he's not a Bulldog

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todays thought provoker....

If Adam an Millie have a baby boy in 7 months time...should they call him...'Lou'?
Louise or Louis sounds a lot better than Water Closet.

Reactions: 88

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone called Kokomo’s in CBR to ensure Sweet Caroline has been removed from the playlist? :-).

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
http://instagr.am/p/CWISNa9P63B/ . I mean he was pretty average as a player but he just loved the club alot and it shows on his Instagram. Will be good to face him again