bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You're tripping.......

Again.......
It wouldn't happen due to Foran wanting more money elsewhere. Foran for minimal wage is a no brainer. Give me a reason otherwise.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a gun half in the English Super League we could entice over?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is there a gun half in the English Super League we could entice over?
I think id rather develop Wakeham, Averiillo before putting them behind another stop gap half. We have Shifty now in the ranks and "SHOULD" have Foran realise he's now done and sign him also in the coaching ranks. Lewis & Cogger can also do with some development and who knows could surprise.

These guys have the raw talent, just needs to be refined.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think id rather develop Wakeham, Averiillo before putting them behind another stop gap half. We have Shifty now in the ranks and "SHOULD" have Foran realise he's now done and sign him also in the coaching ranks. Lewis & Cogger can also do with some development and who knows could surprise.

These guys have the raw talent, just needs to be refined.
I think that is really the way to go; but can the fans accept that it might mean another average year before we develop a good combination?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think that is really the way to go; but can the fans accept that it might mean another average year before we develop a good combination?
That will be the hardest part I reckon mate.

But sometimes you need to go backwards to go forwards. We've gone backwards enough hahaha.

I honestly think this needs to happen though, Build the Spine up now without forking out millions for them. Use some of that money to buy attacking weapons.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That will be the hardest part I reckon mate.

But sometimes you need to go backwards to go forwards. We've gone backwards enough hahaha.

I honestly think this needs to happen though, Build the Spine up now without forking out millions for them. Use some of that money to buy attacking weapons.
I'll be away working in Switzerland for most of April. Hope I return to see some early improvement. The Dogs have demonstrated they can finish with a flourish; a good start will make a massive difference.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll be away working in Switzerland for most of April. Hope I return to see some early improvement. The Dogs have demonstrated they can finish with a flourish; a good start will make a massive difference.
Oh nice. How do you get that gig damn.

One day i'd love to go there/ We were talking about it in another thread a few weeks back.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wont be long before he's medically retired either I think.

Good player but could be a risk.
I agree mate. If I had to make bold predictions like you see journos do I’d say Keary to retire by the end of the season

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree mate. If I had to make bold predictions like you see journos do I’d say Keary to retire by the end of the season
Wouldn't surprise me. He is going to have to change his game to extend his time in the league.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me. He is going to have to change his game to extend his time in the league.
He will have a target on his head every game won’t he

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Even if Foran offered to play on minimum NRL contract I think the club should look to the future and move on in 2021.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It wouldn't happen due to Foran wanting more money elsewhere. Foran for minimal wage is a no brainer. Give me a reason otherwise.
I dont need to give you any reasons at all.

If you cannot see and comprehend what has happened with Foran since he left Manly, than there is no help for you as you have

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh nice. How do you get that gig damn.

One day i'd love to go there/ We were talking about it in another thread a few weeks back.
Like many jobs people get, sometimes the opportunities just come up out of the blue.

I'm retired, and was approached by an acquaintance, now a good mate, who invited me to do some part time work for him as a tour guide.
Rail history is my hobby, and Scott runs tours of countries where all travel, where possible, is done by rail. He needed a Swiss expert, and I just happen to know a bit about Swiss trains. So, I wound up hosting two tours a year around the Alps by train.

I go there in April and September. They are good times to travel, because it's outside the peak tourist seasons - so no crowds. I also host a tour of Outback Qld, going out to the dinosaur sites at Winton, and riding the classic Guflander and Savannahlander trains - both of which will test the fillings in your teeth.

In March I take people around Tasmania to look at the remnants of railways down there. I was doing two tours a year of Japan, but at 71, I need to slow down a bit -and the long haul flights are mind numbingly boring. The money's good, though.

If you want advice on Switzerland, I'm very happy to help you.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad day for him.. He started the NRL on fire and won a comp in 2011...but 2015-2020 has been a disaster off and on the field..

With Foz gone we will need to sign some cover in the halves.. I wouldnt mind offering Reynolds a few 100K.. could give us some spark off the bench and halves depth at the very least..

Did you just say renoylds

Oh God!!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sad day for him.. He started the NRL on fire and won a comp in 2011...but 2015-2020 has been a disaster off and on the field..

With Foz gone we will need to sign some cover in the halves.. I wouldnt mind offering Reynolds a few 100K.. could give us some spark off the bench and halves depth at the very least..

So your saying replace a injury prone international half with an injury prone reserve grader lol
Jeez that will work for us ‍♂

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Anyone saying yes please see yourselves out. By the way I have this great book on sale on how to get rich, send me $9.95 and I will send you a copy!