Would you rather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belmorebro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would rather play the Cows than the Knights. But no way should we lose against the Broncos intentionally. If we do, we deserve to get knocked out in finals week one.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no point thinking about these what ifs.

We will play whoever we play, and we will win.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Yea, like others, Nothing like winning.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
The chooks may well have won their last game , only gets harder from here

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I wouldnt want to play Souths or Manly in week 1 of the finals. Outside of that no team really scares me. Warriors and Cowboys are both much better at home than they are away.

I also believe cowboys will be 8th. They play tigers in Townsville. If they cant beat 14th at home they wouldnt deserve to be in the 8. I cant see it happening. Cowboys by 30.

A few teams are going to do as we did a few years ago and miss the 8 on F/A

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares who we play. We beat whoever is our opponent and move on from there. No point throwing games, we'll have to beat who ever is in front of us!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would NEVER, rather lose ! Gimme a win any day. Whoever we have to play in the first week of the semis, is fine by me, it's still a must win !

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who cares who we play. We beat whoever is our opponent and move on from there. No point throwing games, we'll have to beat who ever is in front of us!
100% agree, lets get our boys focused on preparing thier game, what they can do individually and collectively as a group and ensure the 1/2 percenters are done to win through the next round of finals.
The squad we have on its day can beat any team in the Nrl.. They are that good.. Des knows what to do at this end of season and Im confident it will happen.. Ahhh nothing more to be said really... Go the doggies!!!! cheeehooo

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to see them fix that right side defence. Someone is not moving across quickly enough in cover and Perrit is getting left marking two players. Penrith scored two easy tries down that side. It won't matter who we play - if they don't fix it pronto we'll get walloped.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just want us to win all the games minus the silly errors. I feel we are building :D

Status
Not open for further replies.