Would you rather get the spoon than come 14th or 15th?

Would you rather get the spoon or avoid it at all costs

• I'd rather get the spoon

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I'd rather avoid it at all costs

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Is the footy still on

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd also like to point out that as a result of a merger, TECHNICALLY Wests Spoons all belong to the Tigers now... isn't that right @Tacky :D

Interesting .. University had the worst losing streak of any tema in history, losing 42 games straight!

Meanwhile Wests was the only side in history to conceed over 900 points in a season!
Nope. New team, new history. 0 spoons.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't really care to be honest. 14th, 15th, 16th... It's all the same. Like Ricky Bobby said in Talledaga Nights, "if you're not first, your last"...

We're a shit team regardless and hopefully the lower they finish, the harder the club will work to ensure improvements are made in all facets. I'd rather finish last and have a complete overhaul than finish tenth and everyone sweeping everything under the carpet because we almost made the eight.

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to get to the summit.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Getting the spoon is like losing a grand final. Something u dont wanna be remembered for

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think what people need to keep in mind is that we have one of my youngest, most inexperienced teams in the comp. Look at our halves for instance. We are doing what the Raiders did about 15 years ago... building a young team. With time and experience the team will get stronger. Getting the rid of the experienced players, while this can be hard, is also a way that we're moving forward. Be patient, and keep in mind what I've been saying all year... DEAN PAY INHERITED THIS MESS, HE DIDN'T CREATE IT!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
No. Coming last leaves a stain.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you were asked who won the 2014 premiership you’d know it was Souths.
If you were asked who got the wooden spoon in 2014, you’d have to really think about it.
Winning the spoon means shit.
It’s forgotten pretty quickly .

Status
Not open for further replies.