Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't mind baby shark.

No I'm not high or drunk.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have to say that I have been blissfully unaware of the music from this year. I hope to remain that way. So after watching the first video I hereby vow to not put myself through the punishment of watching anymore. I turn 41 this week. I've rarely decided that I like new music since I was about 30. At least what they're selling on the radio. It's not that good songs aren't being made. I'm sure there are. But the music industry pretty much wants to pump out simulator music with good looking artists rather than well written music. Doesn't matter if you have a great voice these days and write good meaningful songs, if you don't have the right look the big record companies won't touch you unless you get popular without their input.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I literally have no idea who most of the people mentioned in this thread are. I think I heard Billy Eilesh on JJJ once and instantly wanted to kill myself.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anything of the new smashing pumpkins record gas to be in the mix.
Billy was on triple m the other day and they are working on a sequel to Mellon collie with which is more in their alley than the newest stuff. He basically said he wanted to make a different record as that what he thought the people wanted these days.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Billy was on triple m the other day and they are working on a sequel to Mellon collie with which is more in their alley than the newest stuff. He basically said he wanted to make a different record as that what he thought the people wanted these days.
I don’t mind them doing something different.... I just think the new stuff is bland and devoid of energy and catchy hooks. Hopefully they will do better if they follow up with donething thst feels right to them. Alternative bands are usually better when they follow their own instincts rather than trying to please people (with a few notable exceptions aka Metallica)