Official Worst performance I have ever watch

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They go and buy kikau for $850k while we don’t have a half back to control the game. It’s just bad coaching. The only players that I will keep would be Burton and JAC. That’s it.
They should went hard for Reynolds

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
2nd worse dogs game ever only after the 32-0 loss to Canberra at home when they got booed off the field.

Fucking hate it but if this is the same shit team and coach next week, they need to be booed from kickoff.
I was at that game at the Showground in the pouring rain…absolutely horrendous viewing right now bro

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs never quit, they can do better than that no matter what.
If that was the case, why aren't the players stepping up and doing their job?

There should be a player revolt if the coach is not giving them the winning plays, or preparing them properly for each game. Their futures are at stake, and they are about to have very short NRL careers, or be relegated to playing out in the bush for little money.

The whole team is toxic - and they have quit.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree worst game I have ever watched

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
easily the worst performance of the season and if that's what they going to dish up each week they deserve all the criticism they get

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank god rnd 11 is here some fresh exciting talent i hope trent doesn’t ruin them

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Losing the next 2 games would complete one of the worst month of football played....losing to 4 horrible teams in a row is going to be the lowest of lows....dragons n tigers will beat us 13+
We will not win another game this season with Baz at the helm