Official Worst performance I have ever watch

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2nd worse dogs game ever only after the 32-0 loss to Canberra at home when they got booed off the field.

Fucking hate it but if this is the same shit team and coach next week, they need to be booed from kickoff.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that we so consistently fucking suck even more than usua in the second half says so much about Barret.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I now have to watch the game with a bucket alongside me…just in case I throw up during the match. I want to be normal again.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They go and buy kikau for $850k while we don’t have a half back to control the game. It’s just bad coaching. The only players that I will keep would be Burton and JAC. That’s it.
What makes it worse is that we have TPJ on a fortune

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Worst performance for me because we made the knights look like a top 8 side.

I thought the damage that Des did was bad, I'm concerned about the future of the club in it's current state.

We are on track to end up worse than last year and Baz is the long term coach.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Losing the next 2 games would complete one of the worst month of football played....losing to 4 horrible teams in a row is going to be the lowest of lows....dragons n tigers will beat us 13+

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been a Berries/Dogs fan since 1974, never have I seen such a spineless team . Unfit, no discipline and no idea. Absolute garbage, if they couldn't dig deep to win this then they deserve the spoon. Can't even score points, fn pathetic!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuk how hard is it watching this team....This is on Barrett...he just can’t get the best out of this team...our attack is disgraceful....nothing happening...absolutely nothing....unless something changes drastically ...we are heading for another spoon...I really feel sorry for players like Burton Jackson and Carr who try their hearts out...so much shit players need to be cleared out...Duffy Nader Okonbor Waddell...Flano Thompson...the list goes on
The spoon is safely ours for another year.

The light has gone out for the Dogs. I can't see them ever being competitive; this shit has gone on for far too long, and this is the standard the administration and coaching staff have accepted as best practice.

It's not good enough for me; and I will not renew my membership, no matter how nicely they tell me that next year will be the turning point. It's all lies. Heard it too often, only to see the same damn shit dumped on us fans year after bloody year. Enough!

The Dogs are not my team any more. They can go to hell!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs never quit, they can do better than that no matter what.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
2nd worse dogs game ever only after the 32-0 loss to Canberra at home when they got booed off the field.

Fucking hate it but if this is the same shit team and coach next week, they need to be booed from kickoff.
They need to walk out to total silence, with zero Dogs fans at the game.

All there should be is a sign saying "give us our team back".

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get Munster no matter what it costs. Get rid of all the dead wood and play more younger up and comers like Alomoti and Kiraz.