Official Worst performance I have ever watch

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree last week was painful and definitely the worst dogs game I had ever seen
Tonight was 100 times worse!
I know I gets said sometimes but that was actually not NRL standard
The NRL need to make sure the players families weren’t on the knights it was that sus
I lost complete interest. Was scrolling throughout on Facebook. Never done that before during a bulldogs game in my life.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuk how hard is it watching this team....This is on Barrett...he just can’t get the best out of this team...our attack is disgraceful....nothing happening...absolutely nothing....unless something changes drastically ...we are heading for another spoon...I really feel sorry for players like Burton Jackson and Carr who try their hearts out...so much shit players need to be cleared out...Duffy Nader Okonbor Waddell...Flano Thompson...the list goes on

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Baz has lost the dressing room. When Fox was on the Sunday Night with Matty Johns, he was asked by Matty Johns how was the spray from Gus? Fox mentioned the spray was full on and his presence was full on.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lost complete interest. Was scrolling throughout on Facebook. Never done that before during a bulldogs game in my life.
I went out and mowed my lawn in the dark ,just couldn't watch any more of this absolute garbage. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse They put this on, The Roosters must be scratching their heads wondering how the hell they lost to this rabble and Manly where having a party and a great old laugh from the side lines. Well done Barrett his Rabble raisers, I wouldn't go jogging through the streets of Belmore this week for training or what ever they call it. SHAME ,SHAME. SHAME