Opinion Worst drought since 1967

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From my google searches, we have never missed the semi's 4 years in a row since 1967. More than 50 year's.
That statistic alone is a cause for concern. To me it shows something inside the 4 walls of headquarters is rotten to the core.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From my google searches, we have never missed the semi's 4 years in a row since 1967. More than 50 year's.
That statistic alone is a cause for concern. To me it shows something inside the 4 walls of headquarters is rotten to the core.
It’s fucking rotten alright. But that could mean many things,Which means full Clean out NOW.!!

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was obvious in 2017 we wouldn't be any hope till at least 2022 cause of the cap mess. I think morons don't understand how bad your team is going to be when most of your team is a reserve grader.

This isn't like a Disney movie you can't turn reserve graders into a team that'll compete with international representatives

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So who's fault is it? Us Moron fans?
It was obvious in 2017 we wouldn't be any hope till at least 2022 cause of the cap mess. I think morons don't understand how bad your team is going to be when most of your team is a reserve grader.

This isn't like a Disney movie you can't turn reserve graders into a team that'll compete with international representatives

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened between the off season and the beginning of the season? WHAT they forgot how to play footy? Wake up and smell the roses.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Well Holbrook took over a wooden spoon side and they already look to be trending in the right direction.

Pay has had three years with this group plus some additions hes made and every year we have been out of the race for finals footy early.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club has become an absolute basket case. Whatever the management structure is, it needs to change before anything else. Who the hell is actually running this ####show?

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So who's fault is it? Us Moron fans?
You cant make players who are slower and weaker players beat faster and stronger players. It's straight up mental to think the Bulldogs should be winning. You don't win just cause you're called the Bulldogs you need to have some skill on the paddock

And what happened between 19 and 20? Well we lost CHN maybe you werent paying attention but he was one of the best players in the team last year and losing one of your best players doesnt generally improve your team

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No system in place. Terrible
The long drought has become a desert out Belmore way.. the problem is those running our club think they see finals footy around the corner but its just a mirage..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs you can lose half your games and make the semis.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well Holbrook took over a wooden spoon side and they already look to be trending in the right direction.
They have good players, we don't have good players, it's not hard to distinguish

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And we thought Desball was bad.!!!

yup I’ve said it more than once on more than one thread, but it deserves a second mention as it can’t get any worse, we at rock bottom now guys..!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have good players, we don't have good players, it's not hard to distinguish
Who are these "good players" you speak of? Are they different from the shit ones last year that finiahed LAST.