Worlds biggest gamer wow, just wow

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it? There’s a difference between over eating than becoming obese and a train wreck that this bloke is.. There’s obviously more underlying problem than just overendulging in fast food and being lazy.. A simple ‘kick-up the ass’ doesn’t always work..If anything ‘shaming’ leads them into a downward spiral of depression..

I used to think it’d work..yep..I’d hear about people with everything who get depressed.. And I think shit spend a day in my wheelchair with me just to see how lucky they really are.. But it dawned on me ..if someone who’s depressed is shamed by me in a wheelchair..all it leads is to them being depressed about being depressed because people say the shouldn’t be..it doesn’t work.. And they shouldn’t be ‘shamed’..they do have legitimate reasons..

Similar to these cases..problems can’t fixed by shaming em..this bloke has got my issues than just what we see..eating too much food..there’s way more to it..it’s not that simple..

well I don't know... the kid could die any minute and he is surrounded by enablers... I'm not a fan of what kangaroo man has done but I was just thinking that maybe the exposure will help put things into perspective, because something drastic has to happen pronto... surely somebody in the family can go over and cook the kid up a stir fry... fmd

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
well I don't know... the kid could die any minute and he is surrounded by enablers... I'm not a fan of what kangaroo man has done but I was just thinking that maybe the exposure will help put things into perspective, because something drastic has to happen pronto... surely somebody in the family can go over and cook the kid up a stir fry... fmd
That is true.. they are the ones bringing food..that is definitely one thing they could do..and a good start..