World Cup squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw a 7 news update on a potential World Cup squad and saw that Klemmer was only bulldogs player potentially picked. I feel that Josh Jackson is a bit hard done by as he had an outstanding season even if the club didn’t go well and the abundance of backrowers playing well. I hope he is still in selectors minds and not ‘on the nose’. He is an outstanding talent and a workhorse who I think is worthy of being a regular in the green and gold

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just saw a 7 news update on a potential World Cup squad and saw that Klemmer was only bulldogs player potentially picked. I feel that Josh Jackson is a bit hard done by as he had an outstanding season even if the club didn’t go well and the abundance of backrowers playing well. I hope he is still in selectors minds and not ‘on the nose’. He is an outstanding talent and a workhorse who I think is worthy of being a regular in the green and gold
Aaron Woods says hi.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100000% ahead of those guys.

Wade can do everything they can do plus back up as a second 5 8
Except for being strong in defense and hitting the line hard and hitting holes

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Potential or actual?

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wade Graham is very talented. His weaknesses in my opinion are all between the ears..... loses composure and gives away too many penalties and makes too many errors.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Matt Gillet is one of the most overrated players in the game he’s a good front on tackler but still misses plenty. I’d have Jacko over him everytime.

What I think has worked against Jacko is the ball he was being fed from the halves it seemed every time Reynolds passed it him he had no other option but to cut back in and every team knew it was coming. With Foran and a new structure hopefully he can get back to hole running.

Last edited:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no way in the world wade graham should ever be ranked ahead of Josh Jackson
Don't worry he'll probably play for Italy because his grandfather's dad Mario had a brother called Luigi from Italy which would make Josh an Italian. That's how it works these days doesn't it? lol.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Leaked Kangaroos squad: Billy Slater, Darius Boyd, Will Chambers, Dane Gagai, Tom Trbojevic, Josh Dugan, Valentine Holmes, Cooper Cronk, Cameron Munster, Michael Morgan, James Maloney, Aaron Woods, David Klemmer, Josh McGuire, Andrew Fifita, Jake Trbojevic, Jordan McLean, Boyd Cordner, Matt Gillett, Tyson Frizell, Wade Graham, Felise Kaufusi, Cameron Smith, Ben Hunt.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Leaked Kangaroos squad: Billy Slater, Darius Boyd, Will Chambers, Dane Gagai, Tom Trbojevic, Josh Dugan, Valentine Holmes, Cooper Cronk, Cameron Munster, Michael Morgan, James Maloney, Aaron Woods, David Klemmer, Josh McGuire, Andrew Fifita, Jake Trbojevic, Jordan McLean, Boyd Cordner, Matt Gillett, Tyson Frizell, Wade Graham, Felise Kaufusi, Cameron Smith, Ben Hunt.
Ben Hunt???? Wow, really? He's the back up hooker/utility?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wade Graham is very talented. His weaknesses in my opinion are all between the ears..... loses composure and gives away too many penalties and makes too many errors.
Stamina... Gillet, Jacko and Cordner beat him in that department. Though Graham beats them all in ball playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.