World cup game Australia vs. Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone watching? Just seen a tackle on Robbie Kruse that should have seen the Jordan player dismissed from the field. Instead he gets ....a yellow.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That tackle was horrible. How he didn't get a straight red is ridiculous. 100% wanted to take him out. Jordan are a pack of grubs.. they dive, cheat and attempt to take out the opposition.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That tackle was horrible. How he didn't get a straight red is ridiculous. 100% wanted to take him out. Jordan are a pack of grubs.. they dive, cheat and attempt to take out the opposition.
Those types of tackles can go really wrong and he not only got him across the front of his shins but scissored kicked in from behind. Practically like one of those moves where they sweep the legs .Tried to link vision and an article relating to it but was unsuccessful.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Postecoglou has built a fast hard working team. I like the mobility of the team.
I'm looking forward to the matches with some tougher competition to gauge if in fact we have become better since winning the Asian cup.

Lets not kid ourselves, some of the opposition in this qualifying group are easy beats.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Postecoglou has built a fast hard working team. I like the mobility of the team.
I'm looking forward to the matches with some tougher competition to gauge if in fact we have become better since winning the Asian cup.

Lets not kid ourselves, some of the opposition in this qualifying group are easy beats.

That is a fair enough comment and it will indeed be interesting to see how they perform against stronger sides.

Soccer in Australia has come a long way since the late 90's early 2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.