World challenge biff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO @ Ben Hunt's kick like 2 seconds in... Can see why Broncos are happy to get rid of him LOL

Broncos might struggle this season if those Milf and Hunt highlights are anything LOL

James Roberts is a disgrace.
RLW Mole posted this last Monday..

NRL star walking a dangerous tightrope

Which troubled NRL star is back on the punt and the drink despite having been told in no uncertain terms that he is on his last chance in 2017?

The player has already exhausted the patience of league officials and only the fact he is an outstanding talent has saved him from having his contract sent through a shredder.

I’m expecting him to be in strife again within the first month of the premiership – and this time there will be no coming back.

You reckon it's Roberts they are talking about?

Last edited:

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO @ Ben Hunt's kick like 2 seconds in... Can see why Broncos are happy to get rid of him LOL

Broncos might struggle this season if those Milf and Hunt highlights are anything LOL
Yep i reckon they'll miss the top 8 this yr

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

RLW Mole posted this last Monday..

NRL star walking a dangerous tightrope

Which troubled NRL star is back on the punt and the drink despite having been told in no uncertain terms that he is on his last chance in 2017?

The player has already exhausted the patience of league officials and only the fact he is an outstanding talent has saved him from having his contract sent through a shredder.

I’m expecting him to be in strife again within the first month of the premiership – and this time there will be no coming back.

You reckon it's Roberts they are talking about?
Could be, or is it just Moley talking out of his backside again; but the part of that article that really grinds my gears is this:

I don't care how talented someone is, that should never be an excuse for them still being in the NRL ( in fact in any sport) if they continually infringe and thumb their nose at the game.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ooooh he makes me fkn cringe.
He's 1 bloke id love to niggle the fuk out of him if i seen him in the street. I've done it with choc lol but he was cool
Cool? What are you smoking... that prick is a disgrace to Australian sport.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Found the footage ... make your own minds up but i think its a real grub move.
LOL there's no biff there. None of those guys know how to fight. It looks like a giant hug fest lol.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool? What are you smoking... that prick is a disgrace to Australian sport.
Nothin. Yeh thats rite cool. Have u met him personally? And why is he a disgrace.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Nothin. Yeh thats rite cool. Have u met him personally? And why is he a disgrace.
Apart from being a sook you mean? You mean there was no disrespect when he said that he's going to sit down during our national anthem for the bout with Green? FFS if he wanted to sit, then sit. No need to sit and cry about it to the media like a bitch.

Wahesh

Reaction score
And that's not all. He's a sore loser. He can't accept that Green beat him fair and square, now he wants to take it to court. LOL.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from being a sook you mean? You mean there was no disrespect when he said that he's going to sit down during our national anthem for the bout with Green? FFS if he wanted to sit, then sit. No need to sit and cry about it to the media like a bitch.
Have u met him or do u bag him like all his haters from what u see on the screens?
Greens a fkn grub, dirty tactics throughout the whole fight, mundine wasn't allowed to box.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If u think green won fair n square then I'll jus stop rrrite here!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Have u met him or do u bag him like all his haters from what u see on the screens?
Greens a fkn grub, dirty tactics throughout the whole fight, mundine wasn't allowed to box.
Fine. I want you to positively spin the racist drivel he said about Daniel Geale's wife and kids. Go ahead...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have ... unfortunately...

Bloke came across as just as big a **** as he does when he fronts the media.

Arrogant, self centered, tosser.

EXCEPT if you are indigenous, in which case he's your best mate.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ... unfortunately...

Bloke came across as just as big a **** as he does when he fronts the media.

Arrogant, self centered, tosser.

EXCEPT if you are indigenous, in which case he's your best mate.
Yeh it is unfortunate/odd i guess. Im far from aboriginal yet he was real humble towards me and a champion bloke.
He probably pictured u as 1 of the kids that teased him at school lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And that's not all. He's a sore loser. He can't accept that Green beat him fair and square, now he wants to take it to court. LOL.
A lot of expert judges say Mundine has every right to be pissed about that result. I didn't watch the battle of has been a, so couldn't comment, but I can definitely comment on Mundine's position about the national anthem.......

I guess I can see why people don't like his position on the
anthem, but I get where he's coming from and protesting in this way is his fundamental right as a citizen of this country.

Personally I think our anthem is hypocritical. If I were an elite athlete, I wouldn't stand for it either... and I'm not even Indigenous. Our anthem is idealised nonsense that attempts to sugar coat the distinct nasty side of this nation's history and mentality...and that ugly side of our history must be acknowledged in order for us to move forward, evolve and become better.

I think overly prideful nationalism is the best way to ruin a good country and the world would be a better place without national anthems tbh. I'd be happy we scrapped our anthem altogether. Not changed. Just scrapped entirely.

Whatever you think of our anthem you should respect his right to protest...or else you don't respect this nation's fundamental values. If you think the anthem is more important than the values it supposedly represents, I think you're looking at things from the wrong angle.

PS I don't hate this country. My great grandfather served. The idea you have to love a silly, simplistic, nationalistic jingle in order to love your country is absurd.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of expert judges say Mundine has every right to be pissed about that result. I didn't watch the battle of has been a, so couldn't comment, but I can definitely comment on Mundine's position about the national anthem.......

I guess I can see why people don't like his position on the
anthem, but I get where he's coming from and protesting in this way is his fundamental right as a citizen of this country.

Personally I think our anthem is hypocritical. If I were an elite athlete, I wouldn't stand for it either... and I'm not even Indigenous. Our anthem is idealised nonsense that attempts to sugar coat the distinct nasty side of this nation's history and mentality...and that ugly side of our history must be acknowledged in order for us to move forward, evolve and become better.

I think overly prideful nationalism is the best way to ruin a good country and the world would be a better place without national anthems tbh. I'd be happy we scrapped our anthem altogether. Not changed. Just scrapped entirely.

Whatever you think of our anthem you should respect his right to protest...or else you don't respect this nation's fundamental values. If you think the anthem is more important than the values it supposedly represents, I think you're looking at things from the wrong angle.

PS I don't hate this country. My great grandfather served. The idea you have to love a silly, simplistic, nationalistic jingle in order to love your country is absurd.
Its up to people to do their own research before makin judgement but that's pretty much the take on the whole anthem topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.