World challenge biff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
James Roberts is a disgrace. Two fights broke out in world club challange game between Warrington and brisbane. In the first fight roberts ran in from 50 metres to punch someone from behind to the side of their head. In the second one he ran from 15 metres away to rip someones head off from behind.. no wonder there was insufficient evidence of his pub fight the victim probably never saw him coming. Weak prick. Sorry i havent linked in footage but i reckon its very ordinary....

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't stand the prick to be honest. You would think after all the trouble he is in he would try stay clean? Absolute grub.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stand the prick to be honest. You would think after all the trouble he is in he would try stay clean? Absolute grub.
Ooooh he makes me fkn cringe.
He's 1 bloke id love to niggle the fuk out of him if i seen him in the street. I've done it with choc lol but he was cool

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"I can't believe we didn't sign Roberts, he rocked up to our club and wanted a chance and we brushed him - the club has rocks in their head...."

Said so many people on here, without clearly knowing how much of a fuckwit this guy is.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He didnt really punch anyone though. Still a pussy move but he didnt punch anyone.

On another note there was a guy in the pommie team that was fast as fuck and actually looked as fast or if not faster than Roberts. People will say he clocked off, but that guy was running him down before he did that, he was FAST.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
James Roberts is a disgrace. Two fights broke out in world club challange game between Warrington and brisbane. In the first fight roberts ran in from 50 metres to punch someone from behind to the side of their head. In the second one he ran from 15 metres away to rip someones head off from behind.. no wonder there was insufficient evidence of his pub fight the victim probably never saw him coming. Weak prick. Sorry i havent linked in footage but i reckon its very ordinary....
He a grub and i hate the c*** he gets away with murder... In fact after our good friday game when every detail of our players was being scrutinised Lichaa was cited for allegedly calling A.Reynolds a c*** and the media was all over it. But a few months later on the central coast Roberts went to fight Lafai and clearly said on live tv 'come on you black **** lets go' no one gave two fucks then and they certainly dont now. Someone really needs to knock the guy out and teach him a lesson.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ooooh he makes me fkn cringe.
He's 1 bloke id love to niggle the fuk out of him if i seen him in the street. I've done it with choc lol but he was cool
Haha I live in Brisbane I might get the chance if I see him out. I could end his broncos contract lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
**59th minute for the run in from 50 metres. Thaiday would have been proud of him. Damn grub. Comes flying in well and truly after the initial fracas with no real need to do so.
** 61st minute for the second one.

The following video shows neither incident of course from the NRL website.

http://www.nrl.com/broncos-v-warrington-five-key-points/tabid/10874/newsid/103889/default.aspx

Where to for James Roberts?

After an off-season in which his place in the game was brought into question due to further allegations of off-field indiscretions, James Roberts gave a display of a typically Jekkyl and Hyde nature. Exposed defensively for Ryan Atkins to score Warrington's second try of the game, Roberts used his blistering speed to breathe life back into the contest in the opening minutes of the second half in a 90-metre try that very few players have the ability to produce.

He twice showed a lack of discipline when he ran in late when the match boiled over with some push and shove midway through the second half, the second of which cost his side a penalty.

There's obviously still a discipline issue with the soon-to-be 24-year-old and it will be interesting to see whether Wayne Bennett's patience eventually runs thin.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found the footage ... make your own minds up but i think its a real grub move.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The mole had a story a couple of weeks ago about a trouble player on his last chance continuing to drink and gamble mmm dumb fuck

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh watched the game the white centre was quicker then roberts for england no doubt about it. Cane across field and was pulling on him actually made roberts go a bit out from sticks. Both are insanely quick. If roberts didnt have the speed he wouldnt be in the nrl. Poor d today and brain the size of my balls after getting lucky this morning

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He won't see out the year.

A guy as dumb as this is playing on borrowed time.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Just watched the game. Although their were no direct punches he is a piece of shit. Fast forward 10 years he will be down the local park, pissed, urinated himself, battling depression and a general disgrace to his people. Not far off it now one would think. Good to see the donkeys players lose too!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love how they refereed the game but ,even when a bit of biff just a quick word to the players then play on ,no one sent off etc

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me the club challenge thing is on.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warrington 1 - 0 Brisbane

Kurt Gidley has still got it he shat all over Hunt and Milford in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.