Working From Home vs Office

Which is more suitable to your circumstance, Working From Home or Office?

• Total voters

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I had that problem with one of my last jobs. Even when I wasn't in the office, I'd get 5-10 emails OVERNIGHT. Multiply that by 16 days off during Christmas/New Year, and you have a shit of a first day back. So I used to log on daily just to clear the emails.

In my current job I actually did not do that these holidays. I had 35-40 emails yesterday, but that's a small price to pay for the sanity of mental health and switching off for 2 weeks and enjoying my break.
The guy I contract to has taken to emailing a lot of the admin shit at night so I wake up and start the day with 15 emails before I have even got in the door. I like to try and have a clear inbox but by doing this I feel I’m always behind.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh ok. So over the ditch are you doing work from home there or is it all office based? I haven't really kept tabs on how things are in NZ but I hear they're handling Covid a lot better than us over here lol. Although Brisbane did get a 2nd case of the mutant variation of the virus yesterday.
Bro, life here is as if Covid never existed. It's actually freaky!

Yeah, it's mainly office based. Will probably eventually end up working from home 1-2 times a week once I settle in.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bro, life here is as if Covid never existed. It's actually freaky!

Yeah, it's mainly office based. Will probably eventually end up working from home 1-2 times a week once I settle in.
Good stuff bro. If there's anything good that's come from Covid it's that. I'm lucky I have that freedom now in my job. Currently WFH fulltime but it will change in a few weeks when everyone starts going back to the office.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
But it’s your day off????
You know what it’s like... The work
load, you just gotta manage the work load. Look if it means cumming in just to get through it I guess I just have to go in and smash it out and get it done.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whether you work at home or on site, be thankful you can work and have a job.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
On days like today... in fact weeks like this week where it's been 30 everyday, I'm so thankful I don't have to commute in the heat. I can stay indoors and enjoy a Zooper Dooper 8-)