Work Stories

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didn't have too many runs in when I did guard work. I didn't do that much guard work though.

But Justin Timberlake came in when I was working the Shelbourne. The guard that was working alongside me stopped him and said, "can't let you in while you're wearing those shitty jeans. Go home and get changed"

I laughed and Timberlake laughed. Turned out that the guy was serious. The chick with him said, "no offence but the jeans he's wearing are worth more than you make in a year"

I laughed even harder and said, "you idiot. You have no idea who that is"

I got reported for causing problems for my fellow security guards.

That was my last shift at the Shelbourne. Worked at another club the next night. We threw some guys out for causing trouble and they did a drive by shortly after that. Decided I didn't want to keep guarding after that.
Yeah Shellbourne is a shithole.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I shagged a work colleague at our Xmas party in front of some fellow co-workers. Made for some great water cooler conversations the next work day.

19 year old me at Xmas party, a few drinks and end up hooking up with a female colleague. We sneak off for a romp in an office away from party. Doing the deed nicely, then next minute two co-workers find us. They apologise then leave. Female colleague and I say stuff it and continue on with what we started.

We are enjoying ourselves when again, co-wokers come back but with some extra co-workers. Female colleague says to "keep going" so I obliged. Finish up to the applause of fellow co-workers. We both go back and join the party. Fun times!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gee's dude LOL... I don't know how people can do it with others watching.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anticlimax...i thought the story was going to lead to you discovering your co-workers nudes on the used laptop.
We had a reasonably hot chick / milf leave our work and a mate inherited her laptop
Ended up finding topless pics of her and her mate in a canoe and some kissing
Plus ones of her husband getting molten wax dripped on him
It was some type of 3 some albeit a lame one

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About a thousand years ago I was carting hay during a summer when me and my mate Pook were coming back into town with a load on the back of an old Comma. Now if you're old enough to know what a Comma truck is you'll know what a beast of a truck they were to control. Crash gear box meant you had to double clutch going up and down, no power steering meant you had to drive with at least one foot on the dash to turn it. You didn't need to smoke as the fumes in the cabin were like a Winnie Red and braking was optional.

We were about 5 ks from town on a down hill so I put her into angel gear (neutral), straddled the holes in the floor and hung on. She got to about 80 ks (I think no speedo), which in a Comma is damn near terminal speed when BOOM, the right side front tyre blew, spun the steering wheel out of my hands and drove us across the road into the path of a semi coming the other way.

It's a bit of a blur, but what I remember is grabbing the steering wheel and going with the turn as I figured there was no way I was straightening her up in time so I let her go. We crossed the road, over the embankment at about 45 degrees and over she went. She landed on her side, skidded to a halt and the cabin ended up buried in hay bails. I remember looking up and saw no Pook. As I was digging my way out I could hear Pook yelling at me and I thought how the fark did he get out? I get's out and there was Pook and the semi driver laughing his arse off.

Here is the story from his perspective. Driving along, a old shit heap swerves in front him so he hits the skids and while looking sees the passenger open the door and jump out of the truck, land and watch as it launches over the embankment. The Comma was a right off before some kids torched the load and the truck, but Pook and I got the sack.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't have too many runs in when I did guard work. I didn't do that much guard work though.

But Justin Timberlake came in when I was working the Shelbourne. The guard that was working alongside me stopped him and said, "can't let you in while you're wearing those shitty jeans. Go home and get changed"

I laughed and Timberlake laughed. Turned out that the guy was serious. The chick with him said, "no offence but the jeans he's wearing are worth more than you make in a year"

I laughed even harder and said, "you idiot. You have no idea who that is"

I got reported for causing problems for my fellow security guards.

That was my last shift at the Shelbourne. Worked at another club the next night. We threw some guys out for causing trouble and they did a drive by shortly after that. Decided I didn't want to keep guarding after that.
Timberlake owns a jeans company (well he used to), and they used to sell for like $500 (I liquidated a retailer selling them, or rather not selling any).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anticlimax...i thought the story was going to lead to you discovering your co-workers nudes on the used laptop.
It was a pretty uninteresting story to kick off a thread with really.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
About a thousand years ago I was carting hay during a summer when me and my mate Pook were coming back into town with a load on the back of an old Comma. Now if you're old enough to know what a Comma truck is you'll know what a beast of a truck they were to control. Crash gear box meant you had to double clutch going up and down, no power steering meant you had to drive with at least one foot on the dash to turn it. You didn't need to smoke as the fumes in the cabin were like a Winnie Red and braking was optional.

We were about 5 ks from town on a down hill so I put her into angel gear (neutral), straddled the holes in the floor and hung on. She got to about 80 ks (I think no speedo), which in a Comma is damn near terminal speed when BOOM, the right side front tyre blew, spun the steering wheel out of my hands and drove us across the road into the path of a semi coming the other way.

It's a bit of a blur, but what I remember is grabbing the steering wheel and going with the turn as I figured there was no way I was straightening her up in time so I let her go. We crossed the road, over the embankment at about 45 degrees and over she went. She landed on her side, skidded to a halt and the cabin ended up buried in hay bails. I remember looking up and saw no Pook. As I was digging my way out I could hear Pook yelling at me and I thought how the fark did he get out? I get's out and there was Pook and the semi driver laughing his arse off.

Here is the story from his perspective. Driving along, a old shit heap swerves in front him so he hits the skids and while looking sees the passenger open the door and jump out of the truck, land and watch as it launches over the embankment. The Comma was a right off before some kids torched the load and the truck, but Pook and I got the sack.
Holy Moly..that’s a scene out of an action movie!!!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I shagged a work colleague at our Xmas party in front of some fellow co-workers. Made for some great water cooler conversations the next work day.

19 year old me at Xmas party, a few drinks and end up hooking up with a female colleague. We sneak off for a romp in an office away from party. Doing the deed nicely, then next minute two co-workers find us. They apologise then leave. Female colleague and I say stuff it and continue on with what we started.

We are enjoying ourselves when again, co-wokers come back but with some extra co-workers. Female colleague says to "keep going" so I obliged. Finish up to the applause of fellow co-workers. We both go back and join the party. Fun times!
Nah no way MD ..surely not you!