Woolford & Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I disagree... it was 4 on 4 and Marshall throws a cut out ball and the winger had open passage to score... that’s on Montoya, as a winger Montoya should not come in you need to trust your centre, if you come in winger is open all the time
Now I know you talk from your ass... Go watch the video again, its 4 on 3 and Fonua is on the outside of Hoppa who had runners on each side of him. Montoya had to come in on Fonua considering he was more likely to get the ball and would be harder to stop. If anything Marshall should have gone short to Lawrence who would have walked over.

Stop making shit up.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
I truly don't understand why everyone hates him to tell u the truth... His still catching bombs, covering kicks and running the hard yards, his doing exactly the same thing he did last yr. The only difference is he has a completely different centre next to him than last yr and Brenko was more attacking which put Montoya in better positions.

At the same time its the second yr syndrome where teams have figured you out and know how to target you. Thats why i want him to go to his preffered side next to a decent centre.

In the end there is no way anybody should give up on this kid, his a genuine tough nut of a footballer, bit more muscle would do the kid a world of good.
I dont hate him he's just been very disappointing .. needs a spell imo

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets Cop the salary cap fine, just give them a run in FG if theyre fit

Status
Not open for further replies.