Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burger man looks pretty average but he does have some pace and looks to have filled out his frame a bit more this season. I do wish Smith was more competent off the ball, would slot him onto the wing in an instant if he was.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Burger man looks pretty average but he does have some pace and looks to have filled out his frame a bit more this season. I do wish Smith was more competent off the ball, would slot him onto the wing in an instant if he was.
If Smith didn't drop 64.872376463252836% of the balls he gets he'd be far better. Plus his defence reminds me of those flailing tube men.

Bergs reads play quite well and knows when to inject himself in play. He's better than Cerruto. It was interesting with Nu Brown at #1 this week... perhaps Pay is getting ideas.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Only players I’d give a crack are

Ofahiki Ogden
Jayden okunbor
Nu brown

Faulololo
Eilliot
Tolman
Woods
Fine
Marshall king
Holland

Should never see first grade in our jersey again, anyone missing feel free to add to the list
Okunbur is a turnstile in D.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ofahiki Ogden
Jayden okunbor
Nu brown

Faulololo
Eilliot
Tolman
Woods
Fine
Marshall king
Holland

Should never see first grade in our jersey again, anyone missing feel free to add to the list
WTF did Des see in Fualalo? Falls over at the first defender in most runs and arm grabs in defence. With his size he should be hurting blokes but you don't see him ever reallly commit in a tackle.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both of them, 18th players description was a little more honest than I was TBH I think he used the word "garbage"!!
Garbage? Woolford played 15-20min, passing looked sharp and Lewis was all over the field... 18th player can go jump.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bergamin has always a been a stocky boy... Smith cant play, he can be aggressive but cant play.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should be making his debut next game in place of montoya.
I would love to see Montoya on the left wing before I make complete judgment on the kid. His offering nothing more than Daryl Halligan at this stage and atleast he could kick but I want to see him on his preferred side next to a better defensive centre.

Grads

Waterboy
Reaction score
Look I could be wrong but I’m pretty certain there’s a cap on how many lower grade players can be promoted to first grade and we are at that limit now. All further require written NRL approval and assumably they’re only going to let that slide if completely necessary.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Ofahiki Ogden
Jayden okunbor
Nu brown

Faulololo
Eilliot
Tolman
Woods
Fine
Marshall king
Holland

Bryce Cartwright hopes Jayden gets picked... that way the spotlight will be taken off him

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF did Des see in Fualalo? Falls over at the first defender in most runs and arm grabs in defence. With his size he should be hurting blokes but you don't see him ever reallly commit in a tackle.
Don’t know what des saw in a lot of players... question should be asked what didn’t he see in tapau and finucance??!!!

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garbage? Woolford played 15-20min, passing looked sharp and Lewis was all over the field... 18th player can go jump.
Ok I won’t use the term garbage, I’ll use the pathetic... dreamers if you think they’re first grade standard

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People might be a bit harsh on Montoya. I think the problem on that side is definitely Hopoate.
Montoya keeps going inside to cover for Hopoate and leaves the gap. We need a tackling centre to replace Hopoate.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People might be a bit harsh on Montoya. I think the problem on that side is definitely Hopoate.
Montoya keeps going inside to cover for Hopoate and leaves the gap. We need a tackling centre to replace Hopoate.
I disagree... it was 4 on 4 and Marshall throws a cut out ball and the winger had open passage to score... that’s on Montoya, as a winger Montoya should not come in you need to trust your centre, if you come in winger is open all the time

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about the other half of the game — attack

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
I would love to see Montoya on the left wing before I make complete judgment on the kid. His offering nothing more than Daryl Halligan at this stage and atleast he could kick but I want to see him on his preferred side next to a better defensive centre.
Na sorry mate don't agree at all.
A preferred position is a cop out .. if u wana be there, do whats needed. He's been shithouse this yr .. don't knw what the matter is .. rep footy could of got to his head .. then again he should be playin better.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na sorry mate don't agree at all.
A preferred position is a cop out .. if u wana be there, do whats needed. He's been shithouse this yr .. don't knw what the matter is .. rep footy could of got to his head .. then again he should be playin better.
I truly don't understand why everyone hates him to tell u the truth... His still catching bombs, covering kicks and running the hard yards, his doing exactly the same thing he did last yr. The only difference is he has a completely different centre next to him than last yr and Brenko was more attacking which put Montoya in better positions.

At the same time its the second yr syndrome where teams have figured you out and know how to target you. Thats why i want him to go to his preffered side next to a decent centre.

In the end there is no way anybody should give up on this kid, his a genuine tough nut of a footballer, bit more muscle would do the kid a world of good.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok I won’t use the term garbage, I’ll use the pathetic... dreamers if you think they’re first grade standard
Pathetic? You must be related to Frawley...

We are not talking about world beaters, we are talking about blooding potential future first graders. We are talking about getting them in and learning their trades a 1st grade footballers early.

Unless you are one of those that still think we can still make the finals... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.