Woolford & Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen of both of them (And I’ve watched a lot of ISP this year) I would say yes to Woolford if he can get fit in the next week or so. Don’t think Lewis is ready at all and have only seen small moments of anything good at all from him. Seems your name really does help in RL.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a clean out. Our season is done. We should be seeing who out of the ISP players has it and who doesn’t.

Use the back half of the year to make a plan.

Not all at once but a few should be blooded.

Even if they know it’s one game. They can rip in without the pressure of being dropped. If they know it’s only one week that’s all they need to worry themselves about. No expectations.

Bergamin in for Montoya (or)
Anderson in for Montoya
Lewis at 7 with Foran to 6
Ogden a has been strong
Woodford, what we currently have isn’t working. Why not?

Brown if fit I would love to see at 14
Tualau looks to be finding some form that was missing early on also. I would put him in for Priest.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the game against the Roo's just passed and thought both these Guys were very very poor indeed TBH
The grass always seems greener with these guys. Lewis is no where near as good as he's being made out to be.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wish Simon, wasn't woolfords dad. Makes him nearly impossible to like.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As this season is a write off it makes sense to blood some of our fringe players (like Olive) as it will give the club a better indication whether to persist with. Doesn’t make sense to have players on our list that clogs up a list position such as Remis Smith. He’s debut was a few years ago and hasn’t been cited since. If he’s not good enough why is he still in the club.

Nice to see Olive thrive yesterday given the opportunity, only a shame that it took an injury to be given a game. If Morris doesn’t get injured I doubt Olive would have been given a game this year.

The club should also not take for granted the difference in pay that Olive is on compared to Morris and based on his performance we didn’t lose much input if not did more. With some shrewd business around player contracts and the forefront of what we do going forward giving the younger guys a go it might not be long until we are back near the top where we belong.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis isnt FG standard. He played very poorly yesterday and really hasn't done anything whatsoever this year that says hey pick me for FG or anytime since he arrived at the club.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a clean out. Our season is done. We should be seeing who out of the ISP players has it and who doesn’t.

Use the back half of the year to make a plan.

Not all at once but a few should be blooded.

Even if they know it’s one game. They can rip in without the pressure of being dropped. If they know it’s only one week that’s all they need to worry themselves about. No expectations.

Bergamin in for Montoya (or)
Anderson in for Montoya
Lewis at 7 with Foran to 6
Ogden a has been strong
Woodford, what we currently have isn’t working. Why not?

Brown if fit I would love to see at 14
Tualau looks to be finding some form that was missing early on also. I would put him in for Priest.
We can't do that. We don't have the cap space to pay the bonuses if they make FG. That's the main reason why we don't use many reggies and haven't for a few years.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He played the whole of under 20s at fullback so he probably will be named there because I doubt Brown will plau with his elbow. He’s got the size and pace to be a NRL winger.
And he’s a goal kicker

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it wouldn't hurt but also wouldnt expect then to change much. Jmk, Frawley and priest also kill it in isp. Think our problem is we have a lot of gun isp players and hardly any first graders
That’s the problem, the current coaching regime aren’t preparing these fringe players for the transition like other clubs do.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its time for testing
This is what I would go for next week...nothing to loose
1. mbye
2. morris
3. olive
4. lewis
5. hopoate
6. foran
7. frawley
8. klemmer
9. woolford
10. woods
11. martin
12. rfm
13. jackson

14. lichaa / jmk
15. to'omaga
16. tualau
17. elliott

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen of both of them (And I’ve watched a lot of ISP this year) I would say yes to Woolford if he can get fit in the next week or so. Don’t think Lewis is ready at all and have only seen small moments of anything good at all from him. Seems your name really does help in RL.
Really over hearing people saying lewis is not ready. His readybut im concerned we are running out of time as we havent resigned him. Have no idea whats going on but maybe there trying to make room for him with all this talk about moses and dropsy woods. He has to be signed before he hits fg. Once he hits fg i can imagine this guy will be a hit. I was one that wanted him months ago in fg but relise now whats going on hopefully thats the case and there not sitting on there hands.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Its time for testing
This is what I would go for next week...nothing to loose
1. mbye
2. morris
3. olive
4. lewis
5. hopoate
6. foran
7. frawley
8. klemmer
9. woolford
10. woods
11. martin
12. rfm
13. jackson

14. lichaa / jmk
15. to'omaga
16. tualau
17. elliott
Holland 4. Lewis 7. Cleeland 6. Ogden 17. Thats the changes if we have nothing to lose :grinning:

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only players I’d give a crack are

Ofahiki Ogden
Jayden okunbor
Nu brown

Faulololo
Eilliot
Tolman
Woods
Fine
Marshall king
Holland

Should never see first grade in our jersey again, anyone missing feel free to add to the list

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
For sure the only problem is Woolford is still under done from his jaw injury so will be a few weeks away. We also have a glut of hookers so he may struggle to get game time to get his fitness right. I’d add Josh Bergamin in there aswell hes looking like a NRL player with every game in ISP.
Let our best hooker become an origin player at another club...

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Bergamin may get a shot at the number 1 considering he is a FB but I sense Pay is grooming him to be a winger considering his been in the number 2 all year. Went alright when he jumped into 1 on the weekend didn't he and wouldn't be surprised if he is named there this week.
He should be making his debut next game in place of montoya.

Status
Not open for further replies.