Official Woolford leaves the Dogs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What sought of a rumour is this???????????
One that is over facebook etc, hence the tag: "Social Media". It's also been mentioned here in the Kennel. But it appear to have no real legit source either.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was a survey amongst fans who would be the better option Woolford or Sereyaro.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd prefer he was given a shot here next year. But if he's got the chance to take his career a step further overseas then good luck to him.We still need to find a permanent hooker that can distribute the ball well though. Even if Lichaa has his best year with dummy half running it's still going to hinder our forward pack and limit the amount of time our halves have to wiork with the ball if he doesn't drastically improve his ball distribution. And I get the impression he's not all that interested in improving that side of his game.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I seen a video of Woolford (and others) being handed a special commemorative jersey for departing players before this afternoons match.

Gone.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Goodluck to another highly rated kid who never quite got there.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Back in May there was a picture of him and his dad on Instagram and the caption was "See you in 6".

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think anything posotive will happen next year from todays win, its another consolation prize like woods instead of tedesco

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Real shame kid has got some potential and should of got given a go this year, way better then lichaa and brown put together

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see who we target now.

Wonder if we use Brown + another impact hooker rotating off the bench moving forward.