Woods and Montoya, need I say more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Changed your tune from “we will get beat by 40”. cry before the game.You have zero credibility.
Doesn’t really matter though, does it ? Losing is losing.
They’re not going to give the wooden spoon to the second last team, because the last team nearly won a lot of games.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dafuq is shervington doing ?
How much do we pay that **** ? Montoya is slower than ever.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This thread needs clay priest mentioned. How on earth does he make 1st grade ?? I can’t even remember him running the ball.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Montoya cost us a possible 4/6 points that would of won us the game. (Plus the 6 points in the first half, shout out to my Ice ;) )

Woods cost us the 2 points that lost us the game.

If anyone can't see that, is as stupid as both of them combined.
Montoya should have come in and not have been running straight very close to the sideline like an imbecile. Sharon, well no explanation is needed. Sick of his rubbish.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya honestly wouldn’t be a starting winger at any other team in the NRL, Holland wouldn’t be a utility, Licha wouldn’t be a starting hooker. All three would be “ok” in England. Pay needs to be mentored himself. It’s at the point now where it’s not just the team we’ve lost faith in.
So who would you replace these guys for?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frizell gifted Elliott a try as well. Should the Dragons dump Frizell?

Let's take off the hair shirts, and acknowledge that we gave it to the Dragons- and scared them. Teams will be starting to think we are not the pushovers we were a few weeks ago.

All the posts I've read about "proud to be Bulldogs" - here was an opportunity to say, well done! - and all we can do is whine.
Nah they haven't whined, they've whinged

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Changed your tune from “we will get beat by 40”. cry before the game.You have zero credibility.
Another tight loss where the opposition played within themselves in the last 20 mins to secure the two points. We showed enough that perhaps Mr I will refrain from predicting 40+ being put on us for a fourth week in a row against Gold Coast?

If it wasn't for an out of form Dragons (recovering from SOO remember), and key errors at the start they were well on their way.

Any top team in form playing us today and we would have copped a hiding. The only reason the game was close was because the Dragons let us get close.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dafuq is shervington doing ?
How much do we pay that **** ? Montoya is slower than ever.
Had a laugh with shirvo, he walked past after montoyknob got put into touch off that break at the end. I yelled out teach that useless **** how to run shirvo and he turned and gave this grin that said, he's beyond teaching. While I'm on it, who tries to fucking go around a fullback when he's 1m in from the sideline and not step inside?? This **** is killing me. Proud of the boys today tho (except Montoya) they had no ball in the first 10 minutes, 2 tries scored on them, they could have dropped their heads and got 50 put on them but they didn't, dragons were shitting themselves in the second half and so were their fans

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott had his best game for a while too

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't see the game today - I was too bust setting the DCC settings for my new C30T Class loco. Saw the highlights, and was impressed by what I saw.
I've always had a policy of not bagging out players who can play better than I did when I was a junior winger back in the 60s; so I won't start now.
Faaaark! you must be old??

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

If it wasn't for an out of form Dragons (recovering from SOO remember), and key errors at the start they were well on their way.

Any top team in form playing us today and we would have copped a hiding. The only reason the game was close was because the Dragons let us get close.
What’s changed from any other week? We are shit full stop.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Putting $$$ Pap Sami gonna score a hatrick this week against Montfkya

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Woods was taking up a lot less of our cap we wouldnt be complaining. He hasnt been shit. But he isnt worth what we are paying him, as far as what we need goes. We always have enough forwards around the place. And forwards arent our issue this year. We always make plenty of metres, but dont convert the metres into points. We lack strike and direction.

A lot of the players may very well go a lot better elsewhere. It can be the combination of players that can be bad too. Even if the players arent bad individually. You can for example have too many players who play exactly the same, it makes the attack predictable.

We have some individually good runners and finishers. We lack most someone in the halves steering us around, instead of into walls all the time. Some who reads the game well and has skills, and who is 100% fit. The closest player that fits the mold this year is Maloney. We need a Maloney. Some good service and direction, and some of our "ordinary" players might get a chance to shine.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Woods was taking up a lot less of our cap we wouldnt be complaining. He hasnt been shit. But he isnt worth what we are paying him, as far as what we need goes. We always have enough forwards around the place. And forwards arent our issue this year. We always make plenty of metres, but dont convert the metres into points. We lack strike and direction.

A lot of the players may very well go a lot better elsewhere. It can be the combination of players that can be bad too. Even if the players arent bad individually. You can for example have too many players who play exactly the same, it makes the attack predictable.

We have some individually good runners and finishers. We lack most someone in the halves steering us around, instead of into walls all the time. Some who reads the game well and has skills, and who is 100% fit. The closest player that fits the mold this year is Maloney. We need a Maloney. Some good service and direction, and some of our "ordinary" players might get a chance to shine.
Maloney would be brilliant for us but even he can't work the miracles we need without a halfback.

Status
Not open for further replies.