Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How the hell can Aaron Woods be blamed for costing Canterbury the match today. That is absolute nonsense. I reckon he played ok and has been decent for the majority of 2018.
Front rowers that can offload in traffic are worth their weight in gold. Woods can offload better than most. I’d swap JWH or Napa for Woods in a heartbeat!
The Bulldogs have no forwards that can create second phase play.
Klemmer can’t offload, Tolman is useless. Who offloads ?
Aaron Woods cops a bad rap for everything that goes wrong. Unfortunately the Dogs don’t have a great roster.
When Cronulla sign him, which player will you bring in that’s better ?
Be careful what you wish for.
Anyone that can play the ball properly is a good start

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Woods is the only forward who can create second phase play. Klemmer & Woods are by far the best forwards in our team

If Woods is on 800k a year is he really overpaid when you have the likes of Sharon Boyd and Fat Paulo on 750k per year? Whats the common dominator with the Dogs, Parra & Titans? They need to pay overs to bring in quality players

Next year we will ONCE again have a new spine with more inexperience.

Put Brett Morris into 1 and get him to sniff around the ruck and forget about those sweep plays which can be seen and read from outta space.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.mybe
2. Morris
3.olive (JMoz when he returns from injury)
4. Holland
5. Hoppa
6. Cleeland
7. Frawley
8.woods
9. Foran
10. RFM
11. Jackson
12. Martin
13. Liccha
14. Klemmer
15. Fualao
16. JMK
17 Tolman

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1.mybe
2. Morris
4. Holland
5. Hoppa
6. Cleeland
7. Frawley
8.woods
9. Foran
10. RFM
11. Jackson
12. Martin
13. Liccha
14. Klemmer
15. Fualao
16. JMK
17 Tolman

Foran at 9?

Lichaa at 13?

RFM at 10?

fml

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
1.mybe
2. Morris
4. Holland
5. Hoppa
6. Cleeland
7. Frawley
8.woods
9. Foran
10. RFM
11. Jackson
12. Martin
13. Liccha
14. Klemmer
15. Fualao
16. JMK
17 Tolman
Are you all right buddy? Concerned about you

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods at least going forward he aint the problem-monty/frawley/lichha are horrible but
I agree but my biggest prob with woods is the DUM LAZY penalties he gives away that always seem to cost us points or the game. A Nsw and Australian player should know alot better then that, it's unacceptable!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frizell gifted Elliott a try as well. Should the Dragons dump Frizell?

Let's take off the hair shirts, and acknowledge that we gave it to the Dragons- and scared them. Teams will be starting to think we are not the pushovers we were a few weeks ago.

All the posts I've read about "proud to be Bulldogs" - here was an opportunity to say, well done! - and all we can do is whine.
I wish it was only 1 try montoya has gifted other teams like frizzel did today, the problem is it's EVERY single week without fail he is letting in trys

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree but my biggest prob with woods is the DUM LAZY penalties he gives away that always seem to cost us points or the game. A Nsw and Australian player should know alot better then that, it's unacceptable!
Agreed

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran at 9?

Lichaa at 13?

RFM at 10?

fml
RFM plays mainly up the middle anyway so let’s shift him in there at the start. He can revert out wider later in the game as we have 3 props on the bench. Liccha is still a quality player but clearly not a good enough ball distributor from dummy half. He can still run and defend his arse off from lock. Foran I feel could get our players over the advantage line from Hooker. He can longer run so we need to find somewhere for him. ( rather he retire but we are stuck with him).

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM plays mainly up the middle anyway so let’s shift him in there at the start. He can revert out wider later in the game as we have 3 props on the bench. Liccha is still a quality player but clearly not a good enough ball distributor from dummy half. He can still run and defend his arse off from lock. Foran I feel could get our players over the advantage line from Hooker. He can longer run so we need to find somewhere for him. ( rather he retire but we are stuck with him).
Ok

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Settle ladielost by 2 to the NRL’ s no 1 team perspective seems to escape the simple minded
They’re not the NRL’s no1 side.They’re sliding hard atm.
If there wasn’t such a massive gap between the top sides and the bottom sides, I’d put money on them missing the 8

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking Montoya he is the biggest retard and useless winger in the nrl by a country mile holland ain’t got much speed but he can finish off for a try and as for Woods Cronulla can have that idiot as if tomorrow each week he plays he lessons the amount they will pay

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn woods is a dunce.
Did anyone else see him when we got a changeover 2 down, with 2 to go ?
****’s standing in front of the play-the-ball stopping us from playing.
It’s like he’s actively trying to lose ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't think woods is the issue. He might be off either mid or end of season, but he's still up there with one of the best props in the game. It isn't his fault mbye or no one ever trails him for an offload. Sure, he gives away dumb penalties, but anyone who thinks we lose games because of woods needs to get their eyes checked. Montoya on the other hand needed to be dropped last month, guy is less than useless
We lost that game because of him.
Gave away a dumb penalty, right in front, with the scores level and we lost by 2.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fair dinkum! We lost by 2 points to the top team on the comp; when all of us predicted a flogging by 40+.
Let's get a hold ourselves, and reflect for a minute that a patchwork team, with a new halves combination almost did in the competition leaders.
We've had a hard run, up against all the top sides - I reckon we'll go better when we play the bottom eight sides, and when we get a series of home games for a change.
True, but everyone is spewing because that game was there for the taking. Even though the dragons are positioned 1st, they are really only a shadow of what they were in the first 8 rounds. ATM the dragons are playing like a bottom 4 side, they are just lucky they played us to hold on to 1st place longer than they should. We should of won!

Status
Not open for further replies.