Woods and Montoya, need I say more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya honestly wouldn’t be a starting winger at any other team in the NRL, Holland wouldn’t be a utility, Licha wouldn’t be a starting hooker. All three would be “ok” in England. Pay needs to be mentored himself. It’s at the point now where it’s not just the team we’ve lost faith in.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya honestly wouldn’t be a starting winger at any other team in the NRL, Holland wouldn’t be a utility, Licha wouldn’t be a starting hooker. All three would be “ok” in England. Pay needs to be mentored himself. It’s at the point now where it’s not just the team we’ve lost faith in.
I don’t get why Holland is not playing in Montfkya’s spot

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Lichea was solid today but how come he can’t pass off the ground?

Montoya is horrible is he not being dropped because we have no one in the 30 that can play on the wing ? Apart from Holland.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great effort from the boys today, but ffs, Montoya needs to be dropped and we need a winger with a bit more common sense to replace him. I can't keep breaking remote controls because of him!!!

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Woodford a go ASAP!
Woods chews gum during the game? He tried to line up on Graham and out a shot on him and did nothing!! He is over rated! Show me something he did at the tigers or NSW that puts him close to James Graham!!?? I would keep Tolman over Woods (at least Tolman tries!)
Woods should be dropped who gives a rats if we go over our second tier cap? We can afford the fine!! Just do it to get rid of the crap! Clay Preist another who gives away dumb penalties!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Woods chewing gum tells you everything you need to know about his mental state

1. He’s sulking because no Blues jersey
2. He knows he’s off so doesn’t give a fk hence the penalty you expect from a rookie not a Kangaroos rep

Montoya just lacks two things to be a good winger which unfortunately are quite important 1. Speed 2. Awareness I.e footy IQ

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Settle ladielost by 2 to the NRL’ s no 1 team perspective seems to escape the simple minded
Fair dinkum! We lost by 2 points to the top team on the comp; when all of us predicted a flogging by 40+.
Let's get a hold ourselves, and reflect for a minute that a patchwork team, with a new halves combination almost did in the competition leaders.
We've had a hard run, up against all the top sides - I reckon we'll go better when we play the bottom eight sides, and when we get a series of home games for a change.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Montoya cost us a possible 4/6 points that would of won us the game. (Plus the 6 points in the first half, shout out to my Ice ;) )

Woods cost us the 2 points that lost us the game.

If anyone can't see that, is as stupid as both of them combined.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Montoya cost us a possible 4/6 points that would of won us the game.

Woods cost us the 2 points that lost us the game.

If anyone can't see that, is as stupid as both of them combined.
Montoya cost us 6 he gifted in first half and at least another 4 in his turtle like run down the sideline

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Montoya cost us 6 he gifted in first half and at least another 4 in his turtle like run down the sideline
Frizell gifted Elliott a try as well. Should the Dragons dump Frizell?

Let's take off the hair shirts, and acknowledge that we gave it to the Dragons- and scared them. Teams will be starting to think we are not the pushovers we were a few weeks ago.

All the posts I've read about "proud to be Bulldogs" - here was an opportunity to say, well done! - and all we can do is whine.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't think woods is the issue. He might be off either mid or end of season, but he's still up there with one of the best props in the game. It isn't his fault mbye or no one ever trails him for an offload. Sure, he gives away dumb penalties, but anyone who thinks we lose games because of woods needs to get their eyes checked. Montoya on the other hand needed to be dropped last month, guy is less than useless

Status
Not open for further replies.