Woman allegedly bashed a pregnant woman against a power pole because she walked between her & her BF

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...-fight/ar-AAC4mVI?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

A heavily pregnant woman who was beaten and rammed into a power pole in a daylight attack on a busy street was targeted because she walked between an arguing couple.

Olivia Mahe was accused of hitting the victim, who is seven months pregnant, on Wentworth Avenue in Surry Hills - inner southern Sydney - at 9am on Tuesday morning.

Security camera footage showed the woman, who was on her way to work, being pushed to the ground and repeatedly punched.

It was alleged that Ms Mahe, from Mount Druitt, pulled the victim's hair and rammed her into a power pole.

The footage showed the victim, who is 26, clutching her stomach as she fell to the ground.

An off-duty policeman and a passer-by intervened to stop the horrifying attack.

Ms Mahe was restrained by the police officer and taken into custody.

Detective Chief Inspector Adam Johnson described the incident as a 'totally unprovoked, unwarranted, unnecessary attack,' the Daily Telegraph reported.

©

'The lady is currently under observation, she's got bruising and swelling to her face and she also lost a clump of hair.'

The victim's husband praised the two Good Samaritans as 'heroes' for helping his wife, and said their unborn baby was unharmed after the brutal attack.

'We thank the Surry Hills Police for their assistance, the medical team at the RPA Hospital for their continued care and the first responders,' the man said in a statement to 2GB.

A woman was arrested and taken to Surry Hills Police Station where she was charged with assault.

She was refused police bail and appeared in the Central Local Court on Tuesday, where she was remanded in in custody.

The alleged assailant was restrained by an off-duty probationary police officer (in purple) who happened to be walking past during the incident. The pregnant woman was taken to hospital for medical assessment.

Senior Surry Hills Police have praised the actions of the passerby and intervening police officer.

'The civilian did not hesitate to leap to the rescue of the pregnant woman and we commend his bravery,' Detective Chief Inspector Adam Johnson said.

'We would also like to praise the swift response of the probationary constable who saved the woman from further harm.'

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mount Druitt!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a waste of space. Got to be ice

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should be treated like an animal. She should be put down.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
If a piece of **** trash did something like that to my wife while she was pregnant, or any other time for that matter, I’d fucking end the junkie. Wtf is wrong with people today

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She was pissed off because she was arguing with her boyfriend. Absolute twat she is.
Yeah read that. Got to be drugs though to trigger something so stupid like attacking an innocent person let alone one that’s pregnant.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People wonder why I hate humanity, have no beliefs or any faith?
Shit like this is your answer.

I’ll start believing in God once this world implodes on itself and we cease to exist!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
People wonder why I hate humanity, have no beliefs or any faith?
Shit like this is your answer.

I’ll start believing in God once this world implodes on itself and we cease to exist!
What's God or having faith got to do with any individuals choice?

Stupid argument from atheists...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ms Mahe, from Mount Druitt
That's pretty much all you need to know really.

Ms Mahe (once charged) will probably be on the next plane back to Pacific Islands / NZ, as they don't fuck about these days.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That dam toxic masculinity. We need to strive to be more like women. Not men.

Sjw: YoU CleArLy DoNt UnDeRsTaNd WhAt ThE GiLlEtTe aD iS sAyInG.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolute trash this is where the police should have the powers to execute these fucking rodents on site .
A drain on the system just terminate it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolute trash this is where the police should have the powers to execute these fucking rodents on site .
A drain on the system just terminate it
I bEt Ya ThErE iS a MaLE OpPrEsSiNg ThAt FeMaLe CaUsInG tHe TaNtRuM.
#notherfault

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another piece of shit for my “if I ever get cancer” list.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mount Druitt!
That's kinda my first thought when I read it. From Mt Druitt, well that explains it. Some ferals out there.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's kinda my first thought when I read it. From Mt Druitt, well that explains it. Some ferals out there.
It’s funny when you think about it just how stereotypical it is.

I remember once on The Matty Johns show, they had a Panthers fan from Penrith... and she had no teeth!

Wahesh

Reaction score
If the lady lost the child, the bitch that attacked her should be charged with murder!

Luckily the baby was unharmed.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mt Druitt is not bad compared to some of the other shit stained suburbs that border it/nearby.

If I ever got into government I'd just fence the entire area in and rename it "Western Sydney Correctional Centre".